Dingey Harry Reid thrown under the bus

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
After sticking his neck out by lying for obama, Reid got deserted as soon as the desired result wasn't achieved.

WH Distances Itself From Harry Reid; Carney Says He "Speaks For Himself" | RealClearPolitics

"I haven't seen that statement," Carney claimed. "Again, I would refer you to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid."

"Harry Reid says he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years and that's just a fact?" Henry asked.

"I think the President is focused on -- and you hear him say this every day -- issues that matter to the American people," Carney said, suggesting that Reid's accusation is not an issue that matters.

At this point, ABC's Jon Karl jumps in to try to pry something out of Carney.

"One more on Harry Reid. It's a simple question. Does the president think that this allegation coming from Harry Reid, without any evidence, made on the Senate floor, is that below the belt? Does that cross the line?" Karl asked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
After sticking his neck out by lying for obama, Reid got deserted as soon as the desired result wasn't achieved.

WH Distances Itself From Harry Reid; Carney Says He "Speaks For Himself" | RealClearPolitics

"I haven't seen that statement," Carney claimed. "Again, I would refer you to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid."

"Harry Reid says he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years and that's just a fact?" Henry asked.

"I think the President is focused on -- and you hear him say this every day -- issues that matter to the American people," Carney said, suggesting that Reid's accusation is not an issue that matters.

"One more on Harry Reid. It's a simple question. Does the president think that this allegation coming from Harry Reid, without any evidence, made on the Senate floor, is that below the belt? Does that cross the line?" Karl asked.

If he hadn't seen the statement, why did he put Pelosi in the mix?

I love it, toss that piece of shit to the side. Thats one thing I can support Obama on

Reid's a despicable human being. And then to get that old gasbag Pelosi, who isn't exactly stretching the IQ tables out there defending him, my Gawd.

They're full of shit. Axlerod is behind this crap with Obama's knowledge.

Nothing new here. This is the M.O. of this administration. Use, abuse and ruin whomever is necessary in order to force through the "fundamental changes" that WILL and in fact ARE crippling this nation.
Ask the Democrats who lost their seats in '10 how it works. :)

"“Harry Reid made a statement that is true. Somebody told him. It is a fact,” Pelosi told The Huffington Post in a Sunday interview."

“Harry Reid is a person who is, as we know, A, is a fighter, B, he wouldn’t say this unless it was true that somebody told him that.”

Pelosi: Harry Reid’s accusation against Romney is ‘true’ and ‘a fact’

This mental midget never ceases to amaze in her ability to twist words and communicate in odd triple negative, indefinite terms. What is amazing is her apparent belief that she's being clever.

"“Harry Reid made a statement that is true. Somebody told him. It is a fact,” Pelosi told The Huffington Post in a Sunday interview."

“Harry Reid is a person who is, as we know, A, is a fighter, B, he wouldn’t say this unless it was true that somebody told him that.”

This mental midget never ceases to amaze in her ability to twist words and communicate in odd triple negative, indefinite terms. What is amazing is her apparent belief that she's being clever.

REID needs to prove it...sick the IRS on Romney, and let the IRS arrest Romney with formal charges. The only way to stop this shit.

REID needs to prove it...sick the IRS on Romney, and let the IRS arrest Romney with formal charges. The only way to stop this shit.

Since Obama has every Department in his back pocket that should be easy to do....

Since Obama has every Department in his back pocket that should be easy to do....

Will they be blatent enough to do it?

I just hope the bus backs up after it runs over him the first time.

I can't imagine what a looney Dirty Harry would be if he survived.

Reid's a despicable human being. And then to get that old gasbag Pelosi, who isn't exactly stretching the IQ tables out there defending him, my Gawd.
Pelosi is an old senile COW that should have retired years ago.

Her creds are ZERO.

As long as her constituency is made up of kinky sex freaks, mental midgets and just plain loons, she'll be a House Rep for years to come.

Forum List

Back