Ding Dong the Thong is Dead!

A little more than 10 years ago, the Macarena was a hit, the Rachel haircut was in, and wearing a thin strip of fabric between your butt cheeks was considered daringly sexy. Thankfully, the dance is now socially unacceptable, and those layers have grown out. But what about the thong? Although our love for it has endured, its popularity appears to be fading, and recent figures show another style is taking over. We conducted an investigation to find out how thongs went from hot to not and target the man-melting undies you must own now.

Most boy shorts have a seam running down the middle of the butt, which accentuates the curvature of the bum for any body, giving the illusion of a Kardashian–style keister, says Campello. And even seamless boy shorts enhance your bootyliciousness by exposing the very bottoms of your cheeks.

The final thing the boy short has going on that the thong doesn't? It doesn't give you a permanent wedgie — it's actually comfortable. And can we just say boo-yah to that?
Boy Shorts Trend - Cosmopolitan.com

Boo-yah...:clap2:

I must say these are really sexy on the right ass....

cos-booty-shorts-mdn.jpg

A little more than 10 years ago, the Macarena was a hit, the Rachel haircut was in, and wearing a thin strip of fabric between your butt cheeks was considered daringly sexy. Thankfully, the dance is now socially unacceptable, and those layers have grown out. But what about the thong? Although our love for it has endured, its popularity appears to be fading, and recent figures show another style is taking over. We conducted an investigation to find out how thongs went from hot to not and target the man-melting undies you must own now.

Most boy shorts have a seam running down the middle of the butt, which accentuates the curvature of the bum for any body, giving the illusion of a Kardashian–style keister, says Campello. And even seamless boy shorts enhance your bootyliciousness by exposing the very bottoms of your cheeks.

The final thing the boy short has going on that the thong doesn't? It doesn't give you a permanent wedgie — it's actually comfortable. And can we just say boo-yah to that?

cos-booty-shorts-mdn.jpg

You mean like a woman for instance. :lol:

Sorry ladies, but on those occasions where commando is uncool you'll be prying the floss from my cold, dead cheeks. There's nothing tackier than panty lines, and unless they start selling boy shorts geared for the "petite" some of us might as well just wear gym shorts. Ugh!
How petite are you? Size 2 wears like gym shorts on you?

It's not the size, it's the length and proportion. For a short woman with a longer torso and shorter legs they tend to fall at a very funny place at both the "waist" and the leg. Which equals the dreaded panty lines, as well as not being very comfortable. Sometimes less is more.
Let me offer the services of

asaratis Custom Brassiere and Panty Company, LLC

Call for our exclusive in-home casting sessions where, in the privacy of my home, plaster impressions will be handcrafted with the utmost care and professionalism, then sent to our shop in Bangladesh for processing. We have a large stock of luxurious fabrics to choose from and guarantee...no panty-lines. You will be completely satisfied or get your money back...with interest.

Call us today at 1-800-555-1212

I hope you get your hairs caught in your zipper for bragging like that
Hairs? What hairs?

:lol:
Proof please, please please purdy please.
One cannot prove that something does not exist. :lol:

Here, I found this pic of Goldcatt for ya!

View attachment 9422

Now you've done it. Certain dudes on here are going to believe you, and Goldcatt doesn't need anymore rep.

You mean it's not for my wit, my sparkling personality, my complete willingness to talk about my underwear or lack thereof for the whole world to see? Way to shatter a lady's illusions there, bud. Damn you! :sad:

Don't deck your lower parts in thongs,
For yours is an ass, my sweet thing,
That looks devine as you advance,
But have you seen yourself retreating?

LeatherneckPM. 2007.

My brother is a witty guy. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Thong Underwear was made for the ladies that couldn't afford a "Tramp Stamp"

I'd rather go commando than wear a thong.

I do like those 'boy short' undies sometimes. Comfy and cute!

I stopped going commando a few years ago.

Problem with it is it makes you last too long.

To some that may not be a problem but after years of marriage it is a serious problem if you want to get a quickie.

Stay married long enough every time is a quickie.

Last edited:

I find thongs perfectly comfortable, provided they fit properly.

cos-booty-shorts-mdn.jpg

Yeah, but on the right ass, ANYTHING is sexy.