Dinesh D'Souza: 9-11 Terrorists BRAVE WARRIORS

You cant tell me that they were using the same context.... Bill Maher said it for shock value.

They were using EXACTLY the same context. WHen Bill Maher said it, it was on his show when Dinesh D'souza was a guest and FIRST stated it that he believed the 9/11 terrorists were brave and courageous. Bill Maher, on that very same show, simply restated what D'souza had said and agreed with him.

I think people can change.

do you mean to tell me that you think that Dinesh D'souza has CHANGED his opinion of the degree of courage and bravery it took to fly jet airplanes into buildings know certain death was a foregone conclusion? I have seen NO evidence to suggest he has had any such epiphany.

D'Souza had not changed his opinion as of a week or two ago. He is still anti-America and still believes we deserved 9/11.

There's a clip on Maher's site that shows what he said and its nothing like what rw's wish it to be.

And Rev Wright??? All he ever did was tell the truth about the US - that we are still racist and full of hate for anyone who isn't white.

You rw's need to find a new cause to hate cuz this one is pretty much used up. Except for total cretinous idiots, that is.

Let's see who he's talking about. From wiki.

D'Souza has argued the following:

During an interview on The Colbert Report on January 16, 2007, while promoting his book, The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11, D'Souza maintained that liberals were not without fault in the September 11, 2001, attacks.

He says liberals’ "penchant for interference" had a decided effect in convincing the Carter administration to withdraw support from the Shah, which brought on Muslim fundamentalists control of the Iranian government.

He also stated that the distorted representation of American culture on television is one source of resentment of the U.S by Muslims worldwide. D'Souza believes that traditional Muslims are not too different from traditional Jews and Christians in America.

Towards the end of the interview he admitted that he and Islamic militants share some of the same negative beliefs about liberal Americans.

Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and nothing I have ever read or heard has shown me that Dinesh D'souza has changed his opinion of the bravery and courage of the hijackers in any way. Saying that got Maher crucified by the right, but Dinesh got a free pass then and he still gets one today.

Shut the fuck up you coward! :mad:

Con$ do NOT hate or dislike Muslims.... you stupid fuck!!!

We hate AND dislike radical Islam.

Fuck you Dick Tuck!!

You simple douche wad, lying piece of shit.

New poll finds Americans evenly divided in views of Muslims - The Washington Post

More than half of Republicans viewed Muslims and Arabs in general unfavorably in the latest poll, though their opinions improved when asked about Muslim Americans and Arab Americans in particular.

Among Democrats, 29 percent had unfavorable views of Muslims and Arabs, 37 percent had unfavorable views of Mormons, and 22 percent had unfavorable views of evangelical Christians.

Im a "CONSERVATIVE" and I dont hate Muslims..... I am The Infidel damn it....!

I do however hate "RADICAL ISLAM".

dOUCHE WAD...????
:eusa_clap:

You used the term "conservative", not "I". If you're just speaking for yourself, make that clear. The facts show that the majority of Republicans hate Muslims without regard to their level of fanaticism.

Douchewad: the cum solids and other foreign objects that winds up going down the drain during the process of douching. Is that now clear, you simpleton douche wad?

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, but I don't see anyone trying to paint D'Souza as a "bad person" for what he said 10 years ago - I see people pointing out the right's entirely different reactions to D'Souza and Maher from saying the same thing.

You cant tell me that they were using the same context.... Bill Maher said it for shock value.

Besides... Even if D'Souza meant it in a bad way.... I think he has changed since then.

Hell, I would say the same thing about Bill M. if he were to change his life.... everyone can change.

It was on Bill Maher's show when the comment happened. On Sept. 17th, 2001.

D'Souza said it, and Bill agreed with him.

How could it have been a "different context"?

OK... I relent.

Bill still hates everything I stand for and D'Souza dosen't.... good enough.

Yeah, I can not stand Bill Maher.

Lets not forget what happened 11 yrs ago today. We, Americans, were attacked... we are better than this petty fighting over such a dumb thing.

Im through fighting over this.

I love you all.... even you Dick Tuck.

We are all Americans. God bless us all...

do you mean to tell me that you think that Dinesh D'souza has CHANGED his opinion of the degree of courage and bravery it took to fly jet airplanes into buildings know certain death was a foregone conclusion? I have seen NO evidence to suggest he has had any such epiphany.

D'Souza had not changed his opinion as of a week or two ago. He is still anti-America and still believes we deserved 9/11.

There's a clip on Maher's site that shows what he said and its nothing like what rw's wish it to be.

And Rev Wright??? All he ever did was tell the truth about the US - that we are still racist and full of hate for anyone who isn't white.

You rw's need to find a new cause to hate cuz this one is pretty much used up. Except for total cretinous idiots, that is.

Let's see who he's talking about. From wiki.

D'Souza has argued the following:

During an interview on The Colbert Report on January 16, 2007, while promoting his book, The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11, D'Souza maintained that liberals were not without fault in the September 11, 2001, attacks.

He says liberals’ "penchant for interference" had a decided effect in convincing the Carter administration to withdraw support from the Shah, which brought on Muslim fundamentalists control of the Iranian government.

He also stated that the distorted representation of American culture on television is one source of resentment of the U.S by Muslims worldwide. D'Souza believes that traditional Muslims are not too different from traditional Jews and Christians in America.

Towards the end of the interview he admitted that he and Islamic militants share some of the same negative beliefs about liberal Americans.

Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

does anything you have posted change the fact that 1.) D'souza stated that he believed that the hijackers were courageous, 2.) he has not changed his opinion of them to this date, 3.) Maher agreed with him then, 4.) Maher was crucified by the right for saying so, 5.) D'souza was all but ignored by the right while they went after Maher, or 6.) the right could care less about that now and does not want to be reminded of it because they are in the midst of a major love affair with D'souza because of his movie?

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, but I don't see anyone trying to paint D'Souza as a "bad person" for what he said 10 years ago - I see people pointing out the right's entirely different reactions to D'Souza and Maher from saying the same thing.

Besides... Even if D'Souza meant it in a bad way.... I think he has changed since then.

Hell, I would say the same thing about Bill M. if he were to change his life.... everyone can change.

It was on Bill Maher's show when the comment happened. On Sept. 17th, 2001.

D'Souza said it, and Bill agreed with him.

How could it have been a "different context"?

yeah Infidel? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :eusa_whistle:

Its very relevant asshole

How so?

Trying to say that Dinesh is somehow a bad person for something he said 11 yrs ago, and taken out of context by the way, is nothing more than trivial BS.

Obama is the GD president for Pete's sake.
He sat and listened to a man preach hatred for America for nearly 20 yrs.

That is MUCH MORE relevant if ya ask me.... Dinesh has helped make a documentary about Barack Hussein Obama that touches a nerve with his minions and they think this disproves the documentary.

I think it is relevent and thats what matters to me.

I agree wit your first paragraph but he also trashed teh US on Maher's show recently.

I wish someone would show me where Wright preached "hatred for America". I've looked at You Tube videos and all I've seen is him talking about racism in the US.

We can pretend there's no racism here but there is and its as strong as it has ever been.

That is not "hate". That is FACT.

What I hate is that rw's thinks its fine to suck up to the MUSLIM that controls fux and they think its okay to suck up to scum like D'Souza who rants lies about our president and about how brave his countrymen were for running into buildings but by god damn, they despise any open discussion about REAL racism and the First Amendment. And, you ALWAYS hate peaceful Muslims. Doesn't matter what they do or don't do. You hate them.

Yeah. I'm checking out all sorts of boards. The left is on a full fledged smear campaign.
He said it 10 years ago and he is a devout Christian and Conservative from all I have read. ETA: Evangelical Christian

It's worth checking out just that one link on his speaking engagements. He used to debate Christopher Hitchens (rip) and has debated other well known atheists.

Yet all it took was a 9 minute interview with Maher to show what an asshole D'Souza really is.

what did the right do to Dinesh D'souza a decade ago? Not a FUCKING thing. They DID, however, crucify Bill Maher.

Dinesh stated that it took a bit of brave behavior to get on a plane knowing your going to die. Mayer had to take it one step forward and show his hatred of our great troops by trying to state that our troops are cowards by launching missles from miles away. Maher got what he deserved, he is a american hating coward.

So you didn't attack Bush when he called the terrorists cowards?

I really don't care what people call the terrorist, I can see the braverly point, and I can see calling them coward point also. You see i'm not a liberal, I don't have a one track mind, I look at different views, then make up my mind. Example your insulting one for saying the terrorist for being brave, then insult the other for calling them a coward. See I didn't get the liberal talking points for today.

No, they were not "brave". There were well indoctrinated to believe they would get their reward in the next life.

Virgins, crap like that.

Brave is what the people in the airplane that was taken over by Americans and flown into the ground. Now That was brave and you rw's who are sticking up for scumbag D'Souza and sit on it and spin.

Dinesh stated that it took a bit of brave behavior to get on a plane knowing your going to die. Mayer had to take it one step forward and show his hatred of our great troops by trying to state that our troops are cowards by launching missles from miles away. Maher got what he deserved, he is a american hating coward.

I really don't care what people call the terrorist, I can see the braverly point, and I can see calling them coward point also. You see i'm not a liberal, I don't have a one track mind, I look at different views, then make up my mind. Example your insulting one for saying the terrorist for being brave, then insult the other for calling them a coward. See I didn't get the liberal talking points for today.

Perhaps it's your myopic conservative logic. I said neither. I don't think they're brave or cowardly. I think they're idiotic idealists who buy into a fanatical version of their religion, and believe their death will reap greater rewards. I dislike zealots, who lack any pragmatic beliefs, and live on dogma. I have little use for most religious fanatics. It's no surprise that they recruit very young people as suicide bombers.

285532_528650483827134_392008199_n.jpg

Perhaps it's your myopic conservative logic. I said neither. I don't think they're brave or cowardly. I think they're idiotic idealists who buy into a fanatical version of their religion, and believe their death will reap greater rewards. I dislike zealots, who lack any pragmatic beliefs, and live on dogma. I have little use for most religious fanatics. It's no surprise that they recruit very young people as suicide bombers.

285532_528650483827134_392008199_n.jpg

I am SO effing sick of rw's sticking up for the likes of Bush, draft dodger Mittens, the Rs plan for a voucher system for men like this. They make excuses for Bush's Brain sending guys like this into an illegal and utterly senseless war against a country that was not our enemy and that we will be paying for for generations but refuse to give credit to President Obama for giving the order that killed the mastermind behind 9/11.

How dare the R say that this man should have to beg for health care and get vouchers.

WTF is wrong with the R these days?

I think people can change.

If he belives that he is in good company with the left, esp the Euros.
If we are still racist and full of hate how do you explain Obama's election?

Yeah. I'm checking out all sorts of boards. The left is on a full fledged smear campaign.
He said it 10 years ago and he is a devout Christian and Conservative from all I have read. ETA: Evangelical Christian

It's worth checking out just that one link on his speaking engagements. He used to debate Christopher Hitchens (rip) and has debated other well known atheists.

Yet all it took was a 9 minute interview with Maher to show what an asshole D'Souza really is.

Asshole=sticking it to the Obama Administration and it's re-election chances.

EXCLUSIVE: ’2016 Obama’s America’ Filmmaker Reacts To President’s Slam; Looking For Network To Air Before Election; Says Mainstream Media Refusing Coverage

'2016 Obama's America' Filmmaker Dinesh D

He is right about at least one thing. If he were Moore and Obama was Bush it wouldn't matter what was in the film the MSM would have him on every show.

I have not seen the film yet but I don't have too to make up my mind. This is the most secretive, lying self righteous administration I can remember and they are causing me to never vote for another Democrat again. I am not saying I won't because friends of mine are democrats but I think it will really be hard to pull the lever for anyone who comes from the party of slavery. It will be hard enough to ever take any of them seriously again.

Like I said earlier, maher basically called our great troops cowards. He needs to be moved to france.

basically, I think he said that it took a great deal more courage to fly a jet airplane into a building than it did to launch a cruise missile from 30K feet and 600 miles away.

Do you disagree with that?

Forum List

Back