Dinesh D'Souza: 9-11 Terrorists BRAVE WARRIORS

D'souza was quoted after 9-11 as saying,
"One of the themes that we hear constantly, is that the people who did this [the 9/11 terrorists] are
cowards, NOT TRUE! Look at what they did. You have a bunch of guys willing to give their lives. None
of them backed out. All of them slammed themselves into pieces of concrete, these are BRAVE WARRIORS!"

Have you heard, 2016 film maker Dinesh D'souza called 9/11 terrorist "Brave" and said they were "Not Cowards"?

Barack Hussein Obama sat in a church pew for 20 years listening to "Rev" Wright... and I use Reverend VERY lightly by the way, while that man spewed vile shit about America.
Your fake outrage is very transparent.

off topic spam.... if you want to start yet another Reverend Wright thread, please feel free to do so.

Its very relevant asshole

Bill Maher lost his TV show for agreeing with D'Souza.

Not about this!!

It was last weeks show or the week before that he interviewed D'Souza and called him out on the "brave terrorists" crap.

What he agreed with him about happened something like 10 years ago.

D'Souza has been proven to be a liar so I'm sure the rw's will just adore him.

Yes, I know.

Bill Maher lost the show "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher" in 2001 for agreeing with D'Souza's comments - and he confronted D'Souza about it on a recent episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher".

So what did the right do a decade ago when he expressed those sentiments?

what did the right do to Dinesh D'souza a decade ago? Not a FUCKING thing. They DID, however, crucify Bill Maher.

Dinesh stated that it took a bit of brave behavior to get on a plane knowing your going to die. Mayer had to take it one step forward and show his hatred of our great troops by trying to state that our troops are cowards by launching missles from miles away. Maher got what he deserved, he is a american hating coward.

Its a stupid "gotcha" thing.... but they don't have anything but their stupidity to cuddle next to at night.... fuck em!

"One of the themes that we hear constantly, is that the people who did this [the 9/11 terrorists] are
cowards, NOT TRUE! Look at what they did. You have a bunch of guys willing to give their lives. None
of them backed out. All of them slammed themselves into pieces of concrete, these are BRAVE WARRIORS!"

Have you heard, 2016 film maker Dinesh D'souza called 9/11 terrorist "Brave" and said they were "Not Cowards"?

Barack Hussein Obama sat in a church pew for 20 years listening to "Rev" Wright... and I use Reverend VERY lightly by the way, while that man spewed vile shit about America.

Yeah. I'm checking out all sorts of boards. The left is on a full fledged smear campaign.
He said it 10 years ago and he is a devout Christian and Conservative from all I have read. ETA: Evangelical Christian

It's worth checking out just that one link on his speaking engagements. He used to debate Christopher Hitchens (rip) and has debated other well known atheists.

Last edited:
and it never would have come out if D'souza hadn't been been making the talk show rounds shilling for his movie. Maher had him on his show and, once there, called him on what he said, but really called him on being a pussy and not standing up for Maher after Maher had agreed with him. When the heat all came tumbling down on Maher for his remarks, D'souza was nowhere to be found.

So really... today's darling of the right is both a man who believes that the terrorists who flew airplanes into our buildings and killed thousands of Americans were courageous and brave...but he himself is anything BUT courageous and brave.

And the right LOVES him. WHy does that not surprise me in the least?

I think people can change.

do you mean to tell me that you think that Dinesh D'souza has CHANGED his opinion of the degree of courage and bravery it took to fly jet airplanes into buildings know certain death was a foregone conclusion? I have seen NO evidence to suggest he has had any such epiphany.

D'Souza had not changed his opinion as of a week or two ago. He is still anti-America and still believes we deserved 9/11.

There's a clip on Maher's site that shows what he said and its nothing like what rw's wish it to be.

And Rev Wright??? All he ever did was tell the truth about the US - that we are still racist and full of hate for anyone who isn't white.

You rw's need to find a new cause to hate cuz this one is pretty much used up. Except for total cretinous idiots, that is.

do you mean to tell me that you think that Dinesh D'souza has CHANGED his opinion of the degree of courage and bravery it took to fly jet airplanes into buildings know certain death was a foregone conclusion? I have seen NO evidence to suggest he has had any such epiphany.

You don't know a damn thing about the man do you? You're just playing "gottcha" on a message board. The man has changed over the years.

"This spring, Dinesh D’Souza gave a brilliant lecture at Vanderbilt University on the importance of Christianity and its role in America. Many of us were encouraged by his bold defense of Christianity and his willingness to offer strategic advice to faculty and students engaged in a battle for religious liberty on campus.

After Mr. D’Souza’s engaging lecture, several prominent members of the local community indicated their desire to see the University host more speakers of his caliber.”"— Carol M. Swain, Vanderbilt law professor, speaker and author

Speaking - Dinesh D'Souza | Dinesh D'Souza

what does his bold defense of Christianity today have to do with his stated belief that it was a brave and courageous act to fly airplanes into buildings knowing that certain death awaited?

Yeah. I'm checking out all sorts of boards. The left is on a full fledged smear campaign.
He said it 10 years ago and now he is a devout Christian and Conservative from all I have read.

It's worth checking out just that one link on his speaking engagements. He used to debate Christopher Hitchens (rip) and has debated other well known atheists.

What does him being a Christian now have to do with anything?

off topic spam.... if you want to start yet another Reverend Wright thread, please feel free to do so.

How so?

Trying to say that Dinesh is somehow a bad person for something he said 11 yrs ago, and taken out of context by the way, is nothing more than trivial BS.

Obama is the GD president for Pete's sake.
He sat and listened to a man preach hatred for America for nearly 20 yrs.

That is MUCH MORE relevant if ya ask me.... Dinesh has helped make a documentary about Barack Hussein Obama that touches a nerve with his minions and they think this disproves the documentary.

I think it is relevent and thats what matters to me.

taken out of context? how so? He stated that he thought it took courage to fly airplanes into buildings. Nothing he has said since has shown that he doesn't still believe that to this day.

He said it 10 years ago and now he is a devout Christian and Conservative from all I have read.

What does him being a Christian now have to do with anything?

People can be profoundly changed after accepting Christ as their personal savior... thats all I can say on that my friend.

Conservatives will just spin on a dime and start loving Muslims, because Dinesh told them to.

Shut the fuck up you coward! :mad:

Con$ do NOT hate or dislike Muslims.... you stupid fuck!!!

We hate AND dislike radical Islam.

Fuck you Dick Tuck!!

You simple douche wad, lying piece of shit.

New poll finds Americans evenly divided in views of Muslims - The Washington Post

More than half of Republicans viewed Muslims and Arabs in general unfavorably in the latest poll, though their opinions improved when asked about Muslim Americans and Arab Americans in particular.

Among Democrats, 29 percent had unfavorable views of Muslims and Arabs, 37 percent had unfavorable views of Mormons, and 22 percent had unfavorable views of evangelical Christians.

How so?

Trying to say that Dinesh is somehow a bad person for something he said 11 yrs ago, and taken out of context by the way, is nothing more than trivial BS.

That is MUCH MORE relevant if ya ask me.... Dinesh has helped make a documentary about Barack Hussein Obama that touches a nerve with his minions and they think this disproves the documentary.

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, but I don't see anyone trying to paint D'Souza as a "bad person" for what he said 10 years ago - I see people pointing out the right's entirely different reactions to D'Souza and Maher from saying the same thing.

taken out of context? how so? He stated that he thought it took courage to fly airplanes into buildings. Nothing he has said since has shown that he doesn't still believe that to this day.

Hey guy... I dont know about you, but I dont have that kind of courage.

Does that make me a bad guy for saying it?

That does not mean I think they did a good thing..... they were cold blooded killers, who happened to have the courage of their convictions to carry out an atrocious act of terror.

This is why we should take those booger eating morons seriously..... which Barack Hussein Obama DOES NOT DO..!!
Look at what is going on in Cairo today.... Yep that Arab Spring that Barack Hussein Obama wanted to see happen so bad is not working out to well is it?

Last edited:
So what did the right do a decade ago when he expressed those sentiments?

what did the right do to Dinesh D'souza a decade ago? Not a FUCKING thing. They DID, however, crucify Bill Maher.

Dinesh stated that it took a bit of brave behavior to get on a plane knowing your going to die. Mayer had to take it one step forward and show his hatred of our great troops by trying to state that our troops are cowards by launching missles from miles away. Maher got what he deserved, he is a american hating coward.

So you didn't attack Bush when he called the terrorists cowards?

Hey guy... I dont know about you, but I dont have that kind of courage.

Does that make me a bad guy for saying it?

Not at all... but the right certainly crucified Bill Maher for saying that very thing 11 years ago....just sayin'

Conservatives will just spin on a dime and start loving Muslims, because Dinesh told them to.

Shut the fuck up you coward! :mad:

Con$ do NOT hate or dislike Muslims.... you stupid fuck!!!

We hate AND dislike radical Islam.

Fuck you Dick Tuck!!

You simple douche wad, lying piece of shit.

New poll finds Americans evenly divided in views of Muslims - The Washington Post

More than half of Republicans viewed Muslims and Arabs in general unfavorably in the latest poll, though their opinions improved when asked about Muslim Americans and Arab Americans in particular.

Among Democrats, 29 percent had unfavorable views of Muslims and Arabs, 37 percent had unfavorable views of Mormons, and 22 percent had unfavorable views of evangelical Christians.

Im a "CONSERVATIVE" and I dont hate Muslims..... I am The Infidel damn it....!

I do however hate "RADICAL ISLAM".

dOUCHE WAD...????
:eusa_clap:

You don't know a damn thing about the man do you? You're just playing "gottcha" on a message board. The man has changed over the years.

"This spring, Dinesh D’Souza gave a brilliant lecture at Vanderbilt University on the importance of Christianity and its role in America. Many of us were encouraged by his bold defense of Christianity and his willingness to offer strategic advice to faculty and students engaged in a battle for religious liberty on campus.

After Mr. D’Souza’s engaging lecture, several prominent members of the local community indicated their desire to see the University host more speakers of his caliber.”"— Carol M. Swain, Vanderbilt law professor, speaker and author

Speaking - Dinesh D'Souza | Dinesh D'Souza

So he gave a speech in Nashville (T-Party central) and was applauded. :eusa_eh: Same place Bible Spice gave her $100,000 speech in 2008. :confused: We should be impressed by this because... :eusa_shhh:

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, but I don't see anyone trying to paint D'Souza as a "bad person" for what he said 10 years ago - I see people pointing out the right's entirely different reactions to D'Souza and Maher from saying the same thing.

You cant tell me that they were using the same context.... Bill Maher said it for shock value.

Besides... Even if D'Souza meant it in a bad way.... I think he has changed since then.

Hell, I would say the same thing about Bill M. if he were to change his life.... everyone can change.

Last edited:

You cant tell me that they were using the same context.... Bill Maher said it for shock value.

Besides... Even if D'Souza meant it in a bad way.... I think he has changed since then.

Hell, I would say the same thing about Bill M. if he were to change his life.... everyone can change.

It was on Bill Maher's show when the comment happened. On Sept. 17th, 2001.

D'Souza said it, and Bill agreed with him.

How could it have been a "different context"?

Forum List

Back