Dimwitocrats face crushing defeat

I saw this story the other day about how Barbra Streisand was trying to "rally the troops". How desperate is that?

The Dems must be suicidal about now. I mean, just look at Hazelnutz!

I saw this story the other day about how Barbra Streisand was trying to "rally the troops". How desperate is that?

The Dems must be suicidal about now. I mean, just look at Hazelnutz!

Barbara Streisand is not a black leader. I doubt she can do much good. It's not like she's very popular among black people. The younger blacks likely don't know who she is.

Democrats are hanging the whole magilla on two aged white women to get minority votes. Barbara Streisand and Hillary Clinton. It's sad really, that they can't do better than grandma. Since Barbara is in their pocket, they cemented in the gay vote. At 2% of the population they still don't have it in the bag.

Democrats are hanging the whole magilla on two aged white women to get minority votes. Barbara Streisand and Hillary Clinton. It's sad really, that they can't do better than grandma. Since Barbara is in their pocket, they cemented in the gay vote. At 2% of the population they still don't have it in the bag.

Too bad that so many folks are so incredibly shallow that they would vote for ANYONE based on a single issue while completely ignoring a plethora of competing, yet equally important issues. Special-interest, tunnel-vision has become the norm in a nation obsessed with sex and drugs.

Forum List

Back