Dims have tried to impeach every GOP President since Eike

Then why did the President feel the need to obstruct justice over it? That would have been a wet dream for Mueller.
He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Republicans could care less about his and Hillary’s arrangement. It was his motive to obstruct justice

Justice over a consensual blow job

Then why lie? I never understood why the lies.
You are supposed to lie about blow jobs

If you are single, you lie and say you got one
If you are married, you lie and say you didn’t

If you are married, have an understanding with your spouse to see other people, the majority of the American People love you, there is no reason to lie. Lying, be it over a blowjob or a sandwich in a Federal indictment, is obstruction of Justice. It is you who is hung up on the blow job.

Both Nixon and Reagan had it coming
Neither was impeached

The Bush’s and Trump have not been close to impeachment

Republicans impeached Clinton over a blow job

Silly, he was impeached over perjuring himself before Congress, which would cause any of us to be thrown into jail.

As it was, he finished his term cuz he was special.

Republicans are the only ones to file impeachment charges in 150 years

They chose to do so over a blow job
Actually he was impeached for lying under oath...but I like to think he got what was coming to him for fucking a 19 year old intern in my house.....
Consensual sexual activity

“I did not have sex with that woman”

Obviously you've never had a blow job, it is sex.
Only if you thrust. Lay still and it becomes a massage.

Neither was impeached

Silly, he was impeached over perjuring himself before Congress, which would cause any of us to be thrown into jail.

It was the President’s obstruction of justice over a blow job. He was so popular, he could have said, “yeah, she blew me.... what says you?” He would have been fine.

You know, I feel the same way. If Clinton had simply said "yeah, I'm the most powerful person on the planet, and power is a strong aphrodisiac. She gave me a hummer, and my wife and I are working out our problems".

If he had said that, he would have been fine in my book. Only problem is, he lied about something so trivial because he didn't want to lose face.

Ummm....still about a blow job

Only Republicans would impeach over something so petty

Let’s see if Democrats are “petty” over Trump or impeach over serious crimes

Then why did the President feel the need to obstruct justice over it? That would have been a wet dream for Mueller.
He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Republicans could care less about his and Hillary’s arrangement. It was his motive to obstruct justice

Cheaters often lie about cheating.

Neither was impeached

It was the President’s obstruction of justice over a blow job. He was so popular, he could have said, “yeah, she blew me.... what says you?” He would have been fine.

You know, I feel the same way. If Clinton had simply said "yeah, I'm the most powerful person on the planet, and power is a strong aphrodisiac. She gave me a hummer, and my wife and I are working out our problems".

If he had said that, he would have been fine in my book. Only problem is, he lied about something so trivial because he didn't want to lose face.
Before the 1992 Presidential Election, Bill Clinton was giving time on national TV to explain his sexual ways. And he spoke the way he spoke about the Lewinsky affair with vague words but understanding what he did. His screw up was repeating the behavior while elected. He is/was a bullcjitt artist that can speak. Hillary protected him through all of his misconducts. And destroyed women he molested and raped. The point is people forgave him before the election. And he repeated the same thing and man of the people who voted for him eventually said it was only sex.

He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Cheaters often lie about cheating.

I guess, it doesn’t work in my world.

Forum List

Back