Digital Noise Graffiti

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Yes, the band project which some of us on here are involved in. Making this a sticky so those who are trying to keep up can find it easier. First post, links to the "big lists", after this I will post all the vids in here and you can critique them here.

Youtube:
YouTube - KittenKoder's Channel

Alternate:
Digital Noise Graffiti

The big difference in the alternate site is that the player there is smaller for those who can't get the Youtube ones to work well or at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8PzCdhvAs]YouTube - money4nuttin[/ame]

Kinda long awaited ... finally finished one.

The next one will be better ... Midnight made another great parody song and I just had the most awesome idea for it.

The next one will be better ... Midnight made another great parody song and I just had the most awesome idea for it.
This video is really cool, has alot of the flavor of Dire Straits' original.

Thanks. I can't wait to get the whole band done for the next one, with the new models they will move much better, and now I know that how to work the movement timing better to make them move more "real" to ... the standard way moves them too smooth and a lot of the little motions are lost because of it.

Thanks. I can't wait to get the whole band done for the next one, with the new models they will move much better, and now I know that how to work the movement timing better to make them move more "real" to ... the standard way moves them too smooth and a lot of the little motions are lost because of it.
Mouth movement probably really hard.

Mouth movement probably really hard.

I think I figured out a trick for that. It won't be perfect, kinda South Park-ish ... but once I play with it more I should be able to do something. Maybe even get the mouths fully sculpted instead of just painted on them.

kittenkoder-albums-digital-noise-graffiti-picture378-the-band.jpg

There's the band.

Excellent! That is damn cool!

However, shouldn't the Bar have been labeled

โรงเหล้า

which is Thai for bar, pub, or tavern?

âçàËÅéÒ - rohng lâo - Thai / English Dictionary

Oddly, it's on the window of another place ... I messed that part up. Bangkok actually has more than half their signs in English on one of their main strips (the one I used as a reference) and the "Bar" sign was my first one so I didn't worry about it too much. Most people in the US won't notice where I put that actual word though. :razz:

The neon signs were what I was experimenting with the most on there, and the walking motions. The really big sign in the middle was the last one I had done, and I just love how it turned out. Maybe a Vegas one in the future I am hoping. Was thinking of doing a little extra work and going to Vegas for a day with a digital camera to get some from there. I would have done that for Bangkok but ... well ... that would have been MUCH more difficult, and most of the pics I found from there were either really bad or focused on parts I just couldn't figure out for the life of me, so I just winged it.

Excellent! That is damn cool!

However, shouldn't the Bar have been labeled

โรงเหล้า

which is Thai for bar, pub, or tavern?

âçàËÅéÒ - rohng lâo - Thai / English Dictionary

Oddly, it's on the window of another place ... I messed that part up. Bangkok actually has more than half their signs in English on one of their main strips (the one I used as a reference) and the "Bar" sign was my first one so I didn't worry about it too much. Most people in the US won't notice where I put that actual word though. :razz:

The neon signs were what I was experimenting with the most on there, and the walking motions. The really big sign in the middle was the last one I had done, and I just love how it turned out. Maybe a Vegas one in the future I am hoping. Was thinking of doing a little extra work and going to Vegas for a day with a digital camera to get some from there. I would have done that for Bangkok but ... well ... that would have been MUCH more difficult, and most of the pics I found from there were either really bad or focused on parts I just couldn't figure out for the life of me, so I just winged it.

You do realize that I was kidding about the sign. ;)

So you actually modeled the street scene after an actual street in Bangkok? Cool.

And we all know that the real name for Bangkok is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit which means "The city of angels, the great city, the eternal jewel city, the impregnable city of God Indra, the grand capital of the world endowed with nine precious gems, the happy city, abounding in an enormous Royal Palace that resembles the heavenly abode where reigns the reincarnated god, a city given by Indra and built by Vishnukarm".

That is TOPS! Something about TrailerTrash Stevil having a couch outside his trailer, Lovin' it!

Nice work KK, you give our parody songs life!

Forum List

Back