digital camera question

I'm pretty sure most modern cameras all have some sort of timer system in them, I've been using various cameras over the past years and havent once come acrosss one without a timer, sort of like cellphones and cameras these days.
You do realize this thread is 13 years old and that poster is long gone, right? Which begs the question; Why are you necroing an ancient thread?

It's very obvious that every camera comes with self-timer nowadays, So you can go with any camera in the market, just remember that going with a mirrorless camera will be a very beneficial choice.

I hope this is in the right area....

About digital cameras and this is probibly a stupid question to you computor/digital camera people -

I am looking for a camera that has a self timer...do all digital cameras come equipt with this? None advertise that they do and I thought perhaps this is an automatic feature.

Thanks.

I am unaware of any camera currently on the market, that does not have a built in timer feature. In fact, cell phones with cameras have timers.

I would say that you should be safe buying any modern on the market camera. This would exclude off-brand or disposable cameras.

If you buy from any well-known manufacturing, and end up with a camera without a self-timer, I would consider you the most unlucky man in the country, and the first time I've heard of this for 10 years.

It's very obvious that every camera comes with self-timer nowadays, So you can go with any camera in the market, just remember that going with a mirrorless camera will be a very beneficial choice.
Considering this thread is ancient I'm old school.......

h0A4289A9

I hope this is in the right area....

About digital cameras and this is probibly a stupid question to you computor/digital camera people -

I am looking for a camera that has a self timer...do all digital cameras come equipt with this? None advertise that they do and I thought perhaps this is an automatic feature.

Thanks.

I am unaware of any camera currently on the market, that does not have a built in timer feature. In fact, cell phones with cameras have timers.

I would say that you should be safe buying any modern on the market camera. This would exclude off-brand or disposable cameras.

If you buy from any well-known manufacturing, and end up with a camera without a self-timer, I would consider you the most unlucky man in the country, and the first time I've heard of this for 10 years.
Like the cartoon, the poster is looooooooooooooong gone........
social-issues-selfie_stick-selfie_stick-selfie-photo-photograph-cgon993_low.jpg

Forum List

Back