Digital Cable

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Anyone else here have digital cable? Kevin,my husband wanted it and "suprised" us yesterday by bring the box home and had apparently ordered it. My brother had it for a short period and said it stunk because half the time they lost the signal. Well,last night my dog wouldn't stop barking at anything and everything that he saw out the window so i got up about 3 to watch some t.v. Guess what?!! After having it for not even 8 hours,it's not working. Cable Co. has to came out tomorrow to look at it because we couldn't get it fixed over the phone. Is this worth it or should I expect it regularly? I didn't want to pay the extra for it in the first place.

krisy said:
Anyone else here have digital cable? Kevin,my husband wanted it and "suprised" us yesterday by bring the box home and had apparently ordered it. My brother had it for a short period and said it stunk because half the time they lost the signal. Well,last night my dog wouldn't stop barking at anything and everything that he saw out the window so i got up about 3 to watch some t.v. Guess what?!! After having it for not even 8 hours,it's not working. Cable Co. has to came out tomorrow to look at it because we couldn't get it fixed over the phone. Is this worth it or should I expect it regularly? I didn't want to pay the extra for it in the first place.

We have digital cable and we don't have any problems with it and we like it. It is especially nice if you have an HDTV.

freeandfun1 said:
We have digital cable and we don't have any problems with it and we like it. It is especially nice if you have an HDTV.

I have to admit,the very few hours that it was working,it was nice. Hopefully,it will work out. I don't mind giving it a try for a while.

Forum List

Back