Digging up T McV.

☭proletarian☭;2212453 said:
think she will give equalt time to ayers and obama and the weathermen.....

you did notice didn't you that the libtards let that one blow (pardon the pun) right over their heads.. bombing federal building ain't no fucking big deal when it's their obie wan's friend doing it.. :lol::lol:
Please link to posts by Liberals on this board who defended the actions of the WU.

Unless you're just talking out your neck...

they are there,, and here,, he is now a respectable citizen,, that was 40 years ago and bla bla bla and you dipshits still voted for obie wan messiah..

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1583-mcveigh-070731-ssh.png

why don't you go tea bag your lover?

Did that picture of your true love...your hero...moisten you just a little, Willow?

you did notice didn't you that the libtards let that one blow (pardon the pun) right over their heads.. bombing federal building ain't no fucking big deal when it's their obie wan's friend doing it.. :lol::lol:
Please link to posts by Liberals on this board who defended the actions of the WU.

they are there,, and here,,
:eusa_eh:

What?
he is now a respectable citizen,, that was 40 years ago and bla bla bla

Links?

and you dipshits still voted for obie wan messiah..
I did? I've never heard of this person. He must've had ACORN handling the ballots or something. Can you link to the story?

☭proletarian☭;2212709 said:

What?

Links?

I did? I've never heard of this person. He must've had ACORN handling the ballots or something. Can you link to the story?

Prole...don't try to make sense out of what a demented person is trying to say. It will only make you more confused.

Just nod and say "Yes, Willow. That's nice, Willow. Good job, Willow."

What?

Links?

search button is ^^^^^^ there! or just smile and nod..

☭proletarian☭;2212784 said:

What?

Links?

So you can't back up your claims?

it's not a mandate that you believe me..anyone who has been on this board since the primaries knows I speak the truth.. so you can believe, not believe me. look it up or be lazy.. matters naught to me.

it's not a mandate that you believe me..anyone who has been on this board since the primaries knows I speak the truth.. so you can believe, not believe me. look it up or be lazy.. matters naught to me.

WT, when I suggested you're not very bright, I was too kind.

WT, when I suggested you're not very bright, I was too kind.

do we care? welldowehuh?

PHP:
did it piss you off when obie wan messiah spoke of a civillian militia as strong and powerful as the military? we await your answer with baited breath..

Well yeah dipshit, it did. What kind of answer were you expecting?

but you still voted for obie wan messiah didn't ya dipshit?? don't lie now.

You might want to review some of my posting. I'm a conservative libertarian. I strongly supported Ron Paul for 2008. Voted for him in the primary. When it came down to Obama and McCain, I swallowed hard and voted McCain. Right now, I'm looking at former governor of New Mexico, Gary Johnson for 2012.

You know Willow, perhaps you should follow Mark Twain's advice, "It's better to stay silent and look a fool, rather than speak and remove all doubt." :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back