Digging up T McV.

☭proletarian☭;2210694 said:
☭proletarian☭;2210631 said:
Yep...because it's so evil and wrong to point out that the very same movement that bred McVeigh is growing again- especially when they threaten to start shooting people and vote with a Browning...

It's not the Same Movement that bred Timothy McVeigh.

The Tea Party Movement started in February 2009.

But go ahead, continue to fuck his corpse.

Right, because the TParty is a whole new thing unto itself and not another manifestation of a larger movement of sentiment. That's like saying the undewear bomber isn't part of the same movement of violent muslim extremists that was behind 9/11 because he wasn't with them back then.
:clap2:

If you are going to equate the Tea Party Movement with the past - go back to 1773.

Breaking and entering, assault, theft, and destruction of private property while wearing silly outfits?

Are you saying a democratically elected president is the same as a king half a world away?

You people sound more idiotic every time you speak.

gonna dig old T McV up and drag his rotted corpse around again.. gonna make a fear mongering tirade about whilte, educated, wealthy, hard working Republican Americans.. yep she iszzz.

The Left's obsession with McVeigh is basically necrophilia.

Tis disgusting.
TP McVeigh

The bombing killed 168 people and was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks

He purchased a "White Power" T-shirt while attending a Ku Klux Klan protest against black servicemen who wore what he viewed as "Black Power" T-shirts around his army camp,

McVeigh wrote letters to local newspapers, complaining about taxes:
“ "Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight... Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might.

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He sounds a little PubliusInfinitum-y doesn't he?

I've lived in Oklahoma City my entire 52 years. The Murrah building was 6 blocks from my office and 3 blocks from my wife's office when the asshole McVeigh bombed it. It remains a dark stain in our lives for many reasons. I'm a conservative libertarian, but shit like this just rubs me the wrong way......espcially here in the shadow of McVeigh and the Murrah building.

NewsOK

Oklahoma tea party leaders consider forming volunteer militia

Frustrated by recent political setbacks, tea party leaders and some conservative members of the Oklahoma Legislature say they would like to create a new volunteer militia to help defend against what they believe are improper federal infringements on state sovereignty..........

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2210721 said:
If you are going to equate the Tea Party Movement with the past - go back to 1773.

Breaking and entering, assault, theft, and destruction of private property while wearing silly outfits?

Are you saying a democratically elected president is the same as a king half a world away?

Only to those who are historically illiterate and understand nothing about pushing back oppressive, dictatorial government.

gonna dig old T McV up and drag his rotted corpse around again.. gonna make a fear mongering tirade about whilte, educated, wealthy, hard working Republican Americans.. yep she iszzz.

Let's talk about hard working Americans.
First, WT, define "hard work". Some work is very hard indeed. Steel workers, loggers, stoop labor; other work requires difficult circumstances, bridge painters, high rise window washers. sewer workers. And then there are bankers, brokers and businessmen - some of which takes them to country clubs, marinas and martini bars.
As the pig might have said, all work is noble, some work is more noble then other work.

PS, btw, did you mean to suggest Tim McVeigh was a "white, educated, wealthy, hard working Republican", or, are you unable to write a congent sentence in standard English?

Last edited:
Yep...because it's so evil and wrong to point out that the very same movement that bred McVeigh is growing again- especially when they threaten to start shooting people and vote with a Browning...

Where were you when the dimmy progressives were carrying signs that said Kill Bush

imheretokillbushsmall.jpg

Fucking hypocrite

And the Tea Party did not "breed" Tim McVeigh. He had his own pathology

Let's talk about hard working Americans.
First, WT, define "hard work". Some work is very hard indeed. Steel workers, loggers, stoop labor; other work requires difficult circumstances, bridge painters, high rise window washers. sewer workers. And then there are bankers, brokers and businessmen - some of which takes them to country clubs, marinas and martini bars.
As the pig might have said, all work is noble, some work is more noble then other work.

PS, btw, did you mean to suggest Tim McVeigh was a "white, educated, wealthy, hard working Republican", or, are you unable to write a congent sentence in standard English?

I wrote it the way I intended to write it obie wan ass kisser. not my fautl if you can't comprende'

I've lived in Oklahoma City my entire 52 years. The Murrah building was 6 blocks from my office and 3 blocks from my wife's office when the asshole McVeigh bombed it. It remains a dark stain in our lives for many reasons. I'm a conservative libertarian, but shit like this just rubs me the wrong way......espcially here in the shadow of McVeigh and the Murrah building.

NewsOK

Frustrated by recent political setbacks, tea party leaders and some conservative members of the Oklahoma Legislature say they would like to create a new volunteer militia to help defend against what they believe are improper federal infringements on state sovereignty..........

did it piss you off when obie wan messiah spoke of a civillian militia as strong and powerful as the military? we await your answer with baited breath..

Where were you when the dimmy progressives were carrying signs that said Kill Bush

Fucking hypocrite

And the Tea Party did not "breed" Tim McVeigh. He had his own pathology

well shit, now I'm left wondering if somebody took her up on it!

think she will give equalt time to ayers and obama and the weathermen.....

you did notice didn't you that the libtards let that one blow (pardon the pun) right over their heads.. bombing federal building ain't no fucking big deal when it's their obie wan's friend doing it.. :lol::lol:

NewsOK

did it piss you off when obie wan messiah spoke of a civillian militia as strong and powerful as the military? we await your answer with baited breath..

Well yeah dipshit, it did. What kind of answer were you expecting?

☭proletarian☭;2210721 said:

Only to those who are historically illiterate and understand nothing about pushing back oppressive, dictatorial government.

So a Democrat being elected and democratically elected Congressfolk passing legislation that was very popular when each aspect was polled is 'oppressive, dictatorial government'? Or is it a black guy who might have Muslim family members?

Fucking hypocrite

The same place I am now, shaking my head at all the idiots

And the Tea Party did not "breed" Tim McVeigh

Noone said the TP bred Mcveigh, you dolt

think she will give equalt time to ayers and obama and the weathermen.....

you did notice didn't you that the libtards let that one blow (pardon the pun) right over their heads.. bombing federal building ain't no fucking big deal when it's their obie wan's friend doing it.. :lol::lol:
Please link to posts by Liberals on this board who defended the actions of the WU.

Unless you're just talking out your neck...

NewsOK

Well yeah dipshit, it did. What kind of answer were you expecting?

but you still voted for obie wan messiah didn't ya dipshit?? don't lie now.

Forum List

Back