Digging the Benghazi Memory Hole

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Digging the Benghazi Memory Hole​

By Jack Cashill
January 24, 2013

With Wednesday's hearing, Hillary Clinton played her uniquely dramatic role in the one shovel-ready project in Obama's America -- the Benghazi memory hole. She spent the day burying the whole sordid Benghazi mess. Don't expect the media to exhume it. They have already started chastising those who try.

The reader may think it impossible for Ms. Clinton to forget an incident in which she embraced "the mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, sons and daughters" of the Benghazi dead, not to mention "the wives left alone to raise their children." Indeed, the very memory of this moment caused her to tear up during the hearing.

But this was not her first memory hole, nor even her biggest. On the night of July 17, 1996, she stayed up well past her bedtime to start digging the mother of all memory holes. As her official schedule attests, she and President Clinton attended a gala for the Women's Leadership Forum of the DNC at the Sheraton Washington Hotel that evening. At 8:35 p.m. she and Bill left the Sheraton by presidential motorcade and headed back to the White House.

At 8:31 p.m., however, a few hundred miles away, two FAA veterans at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center observed a target arching and intersecting with TWA Flight 800 as it headed east off Long Island's south shore.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Articles: Digging the Benghazi Memory Hole

Last edited by a moderator:
the American thinker is also pumping the sandy hook didnt happen line.

you people pick the VERY worst to build your lie world for you huh?

And here comes the cut and paste, dump and run spamming threads from Douchewolfen

Hmm..., Just don't like it when the truth comes back to smack you square in the face. I notice that some of you stick prefer shooting the messenger rather than facing the truth....

Of course Sandy Hook happened just like Benghazi happened. No lie about it. The kids at Sandy Hook were shot my a nutjob. The men at Benghazi were killed because Barry's State Department didn't beef up security when they were asked. Of course we all know that those four dead men mean absolutely nothing to you.

If you weren't such a biased idiot you'd be asking the same questions others are asking. But your content to believe that your Dem Gods would never, ever do anything like you perceive the Reps would do.

We all know that if Bush or any other Rep were POTUS when this happened you'd be screaming like the stuck pig you are. Because its a Dem in the WH and his State Department its a nothing issue for you. Shows your class big time. None.

Of course your just a biased idiot. But hey. Its only four dead men. I'm sure their lives don't mean shit to you. No sweat. Carry on in your fantasy world where the Dems do no wrong.

Hmm..., Just don't like it when the truth comes back to smack you square in the face. I notice that some of you stick prefer shooting the messenger rather than facing the truth....

I have never seen you post the truth, just countless dump and run threads, spamming the forum every day with ultra right wing propaganda sites full of shit.

Watergate vs. Benghazi - Notice any similarities?

Nah, couldn't be.
Why would Obalama and his goon squad want to conspire to keep the truth about death of an Ambassador and three others from the public?
Why would they attempt to deflect the attack by AQIM by lying and claiming a video was the cause?
Who would benefit from a cover-up, especially just before the 2012 election?
Hmm???

Nope. One was an tragic attack on one of our consulates in a foriegn land, and the other was the worst case of political corruption in modern times.

I noticed no one died in Watergate.

How bout you?

Exactly. Nixon's "stonewalling" regarding a third rate burglary was considered an impeachable offense, but Obama's stonewalling of facts regarding the Benghazi fiasco is applauded as a brilliant political maneuver.

If you think Nixon was going to be impeached only because of the burglary and attempted bugging of the Democratic National Headquaters, you need to take another look at history.

No, they aren't. It's just reasonable to question some of the details regarding the guns used since different things have been reported. What a hateful assumption that anyone would dismiss those innocent children. It's fair to ask why conflicting reports still surface when we should have had accurate details early on.

There is a distinct pattern here with the way the media covers things. They constantly spin, dismiss or ignore, depending on what will help their party.

The media shies away from discussion on Benghazi and when anyone in the administration makes a claim or comment, they run with it and ask no more questions. This isn't the way it should be no matter who is in office.

The American people have a right to know exactly what happened and I am sick of hearing that they are still looking into it. Just how much time do they need to watch the videos of the attack? Drones flew above and they could have watched in real time for all we know. Yet, they lied and lied and still drag their feet. That is unacceptable for any elected or appointed officials.

Looking at the facts we know, additional security was denied and the security at the Libyan embassy was removed just days before the attack. People were told to stand down and not help the people or attempt to fight off the attackers. Then we were lied to. I don't care what side of the fence you're on. This whole thing stinks and we cannot allow those whose actions and words are highly suspicious to give us the brush off and expect us to move along.

When there are so many lies, you know it wasn't a matter of a few poor decisions. I think this goes deep. The facts that have come out support a general's claim that this was staged, with Obama's support, and was going to be a ruse to exchange the kidnapped ambassador for the Blind Sheik. That explains why cries for help went unanswered for months, the security was removed, why the terrorists knew where to find the ambassador and his staff, why the marines were told to stand down and why a general was arrested for trying to help them. Obama quickly replaced that general with the guy who arrested him. Since the administration claims to not have known what was going on, he should have trusted our people on the ground. The general should have received a commendation for taking charge, not immediately arrested. And who gave the order to arrest him on the spot when no one supposed knew anything that was going on? The administration sure knew a general wanted to help those people and they stopped him, so clearly they were aware of exactly what was happening on the ground. I think the general and the marines fucked up the real plans. That is why they didn't get help and only got in trouble for doing the right thing.

We can't let this get sucked down the hole. So many people trust the nightly news programs they watch and feel that if something isn't being talked about, then it's nothing to concern yourself with. The liberal media could care less about getting to the bottom of this, which is why they don't ask tough questions and merely pass along information from the administration and pretend it's news.

Where are the investigative reporters we all grew up with? Are they instinct now?

Forum List

Back