Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by protectionist, Sep 7, 2018.

1. protectionist

protectionist Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,864
    FALSE! Black and Hispanic unemployment have reached their lowest levels ever recorded >> 5.9% May 2018, 6.3% August 2018)

6.3%: African-American Unemployment Rate Second-Lowest Ever

Job openings are at highest.

Median household income highest ever. You are ONE BIG LIE.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. basquebromance

basquebromance Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,729
    the only way for the Dems to win the midterms is to DECISIVELY separate themselves from Republicans by shifting their sights from the big donors to the less well-off general public

3. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,864
    Whatever the GOP are, they are bringing about the best economy we've ever had, with massive economic benefits to the AMERICAN poor and middle class. That's the truth, whether you like it or not. :biggrin:

4. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,864
    Yeah, you vote for these "issues" >>>

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

5. Lesh

Lesh VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +684
    Interesting response to something that was never stated.

Yes...there are a lot of internet millionaires on here (meaning they are as rich as "internet tough guys" are tough) and some legitimately wealthy people to whom collecting money is all they care about.

Screw the middle class...you want those tax cuts. There's always one more boat to buy

6. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,404
    Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that's not what you said. I'm sure it's very believable for an illiterate pissant who thinks she can rearrange reality by wishing really hard.

We adults who can read will go right on knowing that's EXACTLY what you were saying, since words have meanings.

Screw YOU. I don't have to apologize for not wanting to give you my money, and if I want to buy a boat with it, or any other damned thing I might happen to want, I won't apologize for that, either. I don't owe you or any other greedy piece of shit who's eyeballing MY paycheck and thinking what THEY could do with it a single damned explanation or justification for anything I do. Is your happy ass here at my job today, helping me get my work done? No, you most certainly are not. So don't even try on that judgemental tone with me, sister.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,117
    Right-wing baloney propaganda super duper.

8. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,117
    Yep the economy keeps getting better at about the same rate as it has the last 9 years duh. Until Trump screws it up...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  9. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,117
    Yes it keeps getting better at the same rate and now Fox Rush etc etc don't bad mouth it all the time so you dupes are optimistic...

10. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,117
    Check what the BBC the hindustani times France 24 Spiegel, anything in the world but your GOP propaganda machine says, super duper. They agree with what you call fake news now all the time, super dupe.