Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Nah, the main difference between them is the Democrats have about 30 more IQ points on average.

So we will fall economically. Great idea.
I guess you don't know much about recent US economic history (2016-2018) Trump turned Obama's pitiful falling GDP%s into great successes. Same with the unemployment rate,
united-states-gdp-growth.png

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

So we will fall economically. Great idea.
I guess you don't know much about recent US economic history (2016-2018) Trump turned Obama's pitiful falling GDP%s into great successes. Same with the unemployment rate,
united-states-gdp-growth.png

united-states-unemployment-rate.png
Yes and he’s spending. Deficits soaring. And the economy my is about as good as 2014 when repubs said it was aweful. Partisans are funny.

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

These are more accurately differences between conservatives and liberals.

Yes and he’s spending. Deficits soaring. And the economy my is about as good as 2014 when repubs said it was aweful. Partisans are funny.
Even facts (4.2 GDP; 3.8 unemployment) aren't effective at penetrating Democrat willful blindness. LOL

These are more accurately differences between conservatives and liberals.
Good point. The partisan dopes can’t figure out many people aren’t all in on one side.

Even facts (4.2 GDP; 3.8 unemployment) aren't effective at penetrating Democrat willful blindness. LOL
Repubs told me it’s all about labor force participation. That is still aweful. 4.2 is one quarter and deficits out of control.

Good point. The partisan dopes can’t figure out many people aren’t all in on one side.
The dopes are the ones who can't get on the right side of the issues. Like moron leftists calling for more gun-free zones, which is exactly what has gotten dozens of people killed in school shootings.

Repubs told me it’s all about labor force participation. That is still aweful. 4.2 is one quarter and deficits out of control.
Low labor participation is due, in major part, to influx of illegal aliens, and easy access of welfare programs. Both supported by Democrats.

The dopes are the ones who can't get on the right side of the issues. Like moron leftists calling for more gun-free zones, which is exactly what has gotten dozens of people killed in school shootings.
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. Fact

Low labor participation is due, in major part, to influx of illegal aliens, and easy access of welfare programs. Both supported by Democrats.
Unchanged under trump. Real unemployment rate like 15% according to trump.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem.

How many of them have a 2nd Amendment?

So your saying too many guns is the reason we have regular mass killings?

Did you bother reading my post before you responded?

(I didn't think it was all that long, myself)

So you are all in on death if it’s guns killing people, but against the death of people who never existed? That’s just silly.

Yes you seem to understand that too many guns is the problem. That’s why countries with strong gun control don’t have regular mass shootings.

Yes you seem to understand that too many guns is the problem. That’s why countries with strong gun control don’t have regular mass shootings.

not what I asked, is itA?

here it is again. slower...

Forum List

Back