Difference between Republicans and Democrats in Presidential Elections

I guess you're out of things to say.

No I’m answering still I just thought truth is funny. Selling all that uranium to Russia and it’s never brought up in the media this meme is funny. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More hilarious is that you guys believe Russia has that uranium or that it was sold by the State department. But don't let facts interrupt your wacky view of the world.

No what more hilarious is you guys believe liberal loving Scopes lol

Scopes?
Too funny. And they always resort to simplistic memes and gifs when an intelligent OP stumps them. As for your OP, republicans are very disciplined. Just look at their voting record when it came to recommit votes.

No I answered everything she asked I just threw in a meme or 2 because y’all are the party of humor I thought you wouldn’t mind a good laugh. Geez What happened to you guys?

View attachment 249421

I guess you're out of things to say.

No I’m answering still I just thought truth is funny. Selling all that uranium to Russia and it’s never brought up in the media this meme is funny. Lol

More hilarious is that you guys believe Russia has that uranium or that it was sold by the State department. But don't let facts interrupt your wacky view of the world.

No what more hilarious is you guys believe liberal loving Scopes lol

Scopes?

I apologize Snopes

What a bunch of BS.

So if Mitt Romney wins the nomination in 2024, you wouldn't vote for him?

I am not a Republican. I do not vote Party. As for Mitt....I doubt I could even hold my nose and vote for him.
What a bunch of BS.
Kat got spanked.

She wasn't happy about it either.

Kat is only like 100 times more aware of what is going on than you and your fellow marxist morons. You always get your asses kicked in a debate where you have to veer from the marxist script. Ask you dumb fucks about how "money" is actually created and you lame fucks tuck tail and run. I swear upon the Holy Bible that if I was as utterly ignorant and stupid as you are? I would delete every account on any social media platform and pray that my prior posts would be buried and never to see the light of day again...even under the "archive" search function.

You? Hell, you double down on stupidity......saggin' like one of those "thug-life" gangsta wannabes that have their britches a hangin' low. They think they are "cool" but everyone that drives by them laughs at them kinda like I laugh at you.

(snicker)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
IMG_2242.jpg

Do forget more Black Americans like Trump now the Walkaway movement is growing daily.

You were saying the same thing before the 2018 elections. How'd that turn out? Not so well? There was zero evidence of any Walkaway movement? How about that.

Walkaway is a fiction created by Republicans to keep up the morale of their base. And you fell for it.

One cheats and the other one Wins

True dat. You Republicans cheated your asses of in 2018, and you still got pasted. That must really be demoralizing for you. If even your cheating isn't helping, what hope do you have?

No one is running and crying from weak trash like you, cocksucker.

Shouldn't you be weeping more about how "Democratic thugs" are attacking poor innocent conservatives all over?

You don't see Democrats running on a victimhood platform. Only Republicans do that. That's why Republicans come across as such wimps.

No one is running and crying from weak trash like you, cocksucker.

Shouldn't you be weeping more about how "Democratic thugs" are attacking poor innocent conservatives all over?

You don't see Democrats running on a victimhood platform. Only Republicans do that. That's why Republicans come across as such wimps.
Now I know you live in a fantasy land. The entire agenda of the democrat party is victimhood. Every illegal and perverted queer is being denied their "rights". You poor pitiful creatures whine from sunup to sundown about how mean and nasty everyone is to you. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back