Difference between left wing and right wing special interest groups?

R

rdean

Have you noticed the difference?

Left wing special interest groups:

Marriage equality
Woman's rights
environmental protection
Assault weapons restrictions
Help the poor
Education
Minimum wage law
Animal protection

Right wing special interest groups:

Remove regulations protecting us from corporations
More and deadlier weapons
Anti human rights in this country (seems they like to help overseas)
Remove environmental protections
Bring in immigrants who already have degrees
cut or end Medicare and Social Security
Fight for lower wages

If I'm missing the picture here, please, someone, help me out.

Definition of a Liberal

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."

the difference between the two is.

Liberalism (left wingism) is a mental disorder as we see from Rdean and this made up universe he lives in:lol:

Have you noticed the difference?

Left wing special interest groups:

Marriage equality
Woman's rights
environmental protection
Assault weapons restrictions
Help the poor
Education
Minimum wage law
Animal protection

Right wing special interest groups:

Remove regulations protecting us from corporations
More and deadlier weapons
Anti human rights in this country (seems they like to help overseas)
Remove environmental protections
Bring in immigrants who already have degrees
cut or end Medicare and Social Security
Fight for lower wages

If I'm missing the picture here, please, someone, help me out.
I see you still haven't stood up and given your brain some oxygen. Please, fart and breathe, the bull you post is hot air.

Liberalism (left wingism) is a mental disorder as we see from Rdean and this made up universe he lives in:lol:
I have to admit, when it comes to "heroes of the stupid", you definately deliver the goods!

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
Equating the preceding with a "mental disorder", say's more about you, than it does about liberals. Have you ever thought of researching a topic before shooting your god-damn mouth off and letting the entire world know you're an idiot?

I have to admit, when it comes to "heroes of the stupid", you definately deliver the goods!

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
Equating the preceding with a "mental disorder", say's more about you, than it does about liberals. Have you ever thought of researching a topic before shooting your god-damn mouth off and letting the entire world know you're an idiot?

Freedom of religion? Free trade? Private Property? Freedom of the Press? Interesting how liberals today are straying from the definition.

Forum List

Back