Difference Between Bullying & Kids Jus Bein Kids

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Here's a difference between bullying and kids just being kids (which is sometimes mean). This was not directed at someone because of who they ARE but was just one of life's deals.

So one of the more popular girls at my daughter's high school got the lead in the school play. Some murder mystery. The play was performed the night before Spring Break and LOTS of people were there. My daughter's friend gave a great performance. The last line before the final act was "I've been under a great mental strain."

She screwed up and it came out "I've been under a great menstral train."

People have been posting things like "Choooo Chooo!" and such on her Facebook page all vacation. I guess she found out that even her mom told the story to some friends (in confidence - "Don't tell Porsche I told you about this but..."). She's upset but she'll live.

And you have to admit, it's funny as hell!

Here's a difference between bullying and kids just being kids (which is sometimes mean). This was not directed at someone because of who they ARE but was just one of life's deals.

So one of the more popular girls at my daughter's high school got the lead in the school play. Some murder mystery. The play was performed the night before Spring Break and LOTS of people were there. My daughter's friend gave a great performance. The last line before the final act was "I've been under a great mental strain."

People have been posting things like "Choooo Chooo!" and such on her Facebook page all vacation. I guess she found out that even her mom told the story to some friends (in confidence - "Don't tell Porsche I told you about this but..."). She's upset but she'll live.

Usually this is one of those situations where it is best if you laugh louder than anyone else.

Usually this is one of those situations where it is best if you laugh louder than anyone else.

I'm sure someday, she'll tell her friends or children about it and laugh. :lol:

This isn't bullying but this is really FUNNY. At least, she has a funny story to tell to her would be children. :D

This isn't bullying but this is really FUNNY. At least, she has a funny story to tell to her would be children. :D

My daughter texted me at lunch because I was curious. Porsche seems okay.
Oh and the line was "grave and emotional... menstrul train!".

is there any other kind?

Forum List

Back