Diff between drugs and alcohol

Alchohol wasl lega until prohibition - had some sort of legal status

Drug s are something you inject or snort
That's what they told you in D.A.R.E., huh, Skippy?

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEcgsFT3oE&feature=player_embedded]Grass History Of Cannabis Marijuana [1/6] - YouTube[/ame]​

NONE of any refs in Wash st legalaizing drugs has gotten to first base.

Last try waswas an amysbay failuure. Drugs wont get legal statuseve period.
Califorenia measure got P UN K E D
Main issuein Was str is privatizong liqior

Jesus how drunk do you get to type like this?:cuckoo:

Clearly you have used plenty of both.

The difference between casual use 'entertainment' drugs and hardcore mugging people for money drugs is how they effect the brain.

The hardcore drugs are steroids for the brains happyness glands. They overproduce dopamine and thus is the euphoria. However once the steroid is gone the brain takes a long time to adjust to normal levels. Not to mention other physical symptoms.

Pot does not change the behavior of the brain at all, it just sort of tickles it. It is as harmless as nicotine. The only thing unhealthy about pot is the inhaling of combusted foliage.

Having DETOXED both heroin addicts and alcoholics in the NAV, given my druthers I'd rather go though heroin withdrawls that alcohol withdrawls.

The pain and suffering harden alcoholics go though on the path to DETOX is horrible.

They have to be put on watch to guard against suicide, they're often terrified and apparently also in a lot of pain.

The difference is in the level of addiction. Not everyone who has a glass of wine with dinner is the same kind of alcoholic that will suffer a painful detox, but it doesn't take much to get to a painful level of heroin addiction.

True, I suppose

But low level heroin addicts don't end up in detox.

Neither do moderate drinkers of alcohol.

I'm describing the experiences that serious alcoholics and serious heroin addicts go through.

Believe me alcoholics have it much MUCH worse.

Someone could be an occasional drinker their whole lives. No one could be an occasional heroin user for long. It always escalates. It's the nature of the addiction.

You type like you're on drugs.

You type like you're on drugs.

He types like he is high off crystal meth, drunk on a 3 day binge, and with a dick in his mouth.

Try, again, Skippy.

Despite the sales-pitch you (obviously) got from your D.A.R.E.-indoctrination, Alcohol IS a drug.​

"Legalized marijuana could be produced for much less than a tenth of its current price as an illegal commodity. Legalization of cocaine and heroin would cut their prices, too; they would sell for a tiny percentage of their current prices. And using high excise taxes to maintain cocaine and heroin prices at current levels would produce widespread tax evasion — and an illegal market.

Furthermore, legalization would mean drugs of reliable quality would be conveniently available from clean stores for customers not risking the stigma of breaking the law in furtive transactions with unsavory people. So there is no reason to think today’s levels of addiction are anywhere near the levels that would be reached under legalization.

America spends 20 times more on drug control than all the world’s poppy and coca growers earn."

The single most significan difference between Marijuana and every other HIGH I know is this...

Marijuana has no known TOXICITY LEVEL, and every other drug does.

IN fact it is a mistake to say that somebody is inTOXICated by marijuana since marijuana is not TOXIC.

I'd like to thank all the drunks and junkies out there for their voluntary and eager willingness to serve as examples for the rest of us to learn from. Thanks, keep up the good work!

I'd like to thank all the drunks and junkies out there for their voluntary and eager willingness to serve as examples for the rest of us to learn from. Thanks, keep up the good work!

And the murderous cartels the world over want to thank all you fascist for your support in the war on American citizens who use non-government approved recreational substances.

Last edited:

So?

The real difference is that you like alcohol, but you don't like drugs.

That's the bottom line on this insane war on people who do unpopular drugs.

The difference is, it is widely held among drug users that if there are 20,000 drunk drivers on the road, public safety will be served by adding 30,000 drug impaired drivers on the road.

If no one else was on the road but the cognitively impaired I'd agree with them.

the difference is i've never seen anyone high on pot get into a bar fight or drive the wrong way on a highway.

i have never seen anyone high on pot get into a bar fight, driving the wrong way on the freeway is another story. So is driving about 15 miles an hour on the freeway. I've seen more than a few fires started by the pot addled. By far the most prevalent crime of pot users is child neglect and endangerment.

bull crap

^This post is proof that alcohol is a dangerous drug. That's the only possible explanation:lol:

Nicotine is also.

The single most significan difference between Marijuana and every other HIGH I know is this...

Marijuana has no known TOXICITY LEVEL, and every other drug does.

IN fact it is a mistake to say that somebody is inTOXICated by marijuana since marijuana is not TOXIC.

Of course it's toxic. Otherwise there would be no such thing as marijuana poisoning.

Animals can be poisoned by marijuana

Treating Marijuana Toxicity

Children

Denver Toddler Hospitalized After Eating Pot Cookies - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

Adults

Pot Brownies: Senior Citizens Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral - ktla.com

Marijuana overdose

Marijuana Overdose – Signs Of Marijuana Overdose – Treating Marijuana Overdose

A marijuana overdose can occur when a person takes too much of the drug, often due to the inhibited reasoning that marijuana can bring on. Marijuana overdose results in a variety of symptoms that may or may not appear in an individual user, including:
Feelings of paranoia or fear
Nausea and vomiting
An increased heart rates
Hallucination and disorientation

Read the Full Page: Marijuana Overdose – Signs Of Marijuana Overdose – Treating Marijuana Overdose
AllAboutCounseling.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back