Diebold now admits serious flaw in ALL software

If we had an uncorrupt voting system Obama would have won by a landslide.

If we had an uncorrupt DOJ this would have been ended a long time ago.

Another corporation we ought to put OOB and take out the CEO and Board members and hang, in my opinion.

I have to side with TM on this one DiveCon. TM screamed about Diebold on another site from just about the day after Bush was elected and I believe I was the only conservative at the time that agreed with her and did not call her crazy... well, not on that issue anyway.

I can't remember (I'm not saying there were none) one Conservative that raised a voice about the potential abuses of the system.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but when Bush was elected, it seemed to me that conservatives thought Diebold's software was failproof.

Immie

If? Why wouldn't it? Obama is a virtual unknown with little experience who can't speak without a teleprompter. It's not too difficult to see what happened.

He spoke pretty damn well last night in California without a teleprompter. He didn't have a staged audience screened like Bush did.

For any Bush supporter to even mention speaking skills, you have to have you head up your ass past your ears.

I have to side with TM on this one DiveCon. TM screamed about Diebold on another site from just about the day after Bush was elected and I believe I was the only conservative at the time that agreed with her and did not call her crazy... well, not on that issue anyway.

I can't remember (I'm not saying there were none) one Conservative that raised a voice about the potential abuses of the system.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but when Bush was elected, it seemed to me that conservatives thought Diebold's software was failproof.

Immie

Do you remember the words of Rove? "Permenant Majority"

they thought the machines were just perfect.

What you see above is the law concerning the machines.

There are many parts to the bill because it has been added to over the years, some of the additions were done by dems. The part about the machines was A republican bill.

Dems co sponsered it not realising that all the companies who made them were right wing Bush supporters.

They then desgined machines with NO paper trail even though the same companies made ATMs with massive paper trails.

They made them unreliable on purpose.

And Diebold worked with Abramoff to make sure they got the job.

It's dirty start to finish.

yeah, so no democrats were screaming for this shit back in 2001
:rolleyes:
FUCK you, I remember it and how it went down
i dont give a fucking rats ass who sponsored what bill, the DEMOCRATS were all pissy and wanted electronic voting
did you notice the vote tally?

Nope they wanted solutions, the Rs came up with the electronic voting for one reason only.

Nope they wanted solutions, the Rs came up with the electronic voting for one reason only.
wrong again
they were screaming for electronic voting

and myself and almost every conservative i know was against it

you are such a fucking liar

First, we have never had an uncorrupt voting system.

Second, the fact that Dems can't figure out how to stuff an electronic voting box surprises me even less than the fact that they would bitch about same.

3rd, Why is it everyone seems to forget that the only reason More Reps got money from Abramoff than Dems is because at the time there were more Republicans.

4th name all those convicted of anything in the Abramoff scandal other than Abramoff himself.

Wow ... since when are dems so stuck on being archaic? Seriously, welcome to the 21st fucking century, and if you don't like technology then stop using it.

Gah! Why does everyone want to blame the technology for people being so stupid?

Wow ... since when are dems so stuck on being archaic? Seriously, welcome to the 21st fucking century, and if you don't like technology then stop using it.

they werent in 2001, they demanded these newer machines

they werent in 2001, they demanded these newer machines

Who demanded these new machines?

And who said, "get them from companies that donate heavily to the Bush campaign".

And who told them to write the software so it would be hackable?

Anyways, you denied these machines had a problem, and now your argument is that the Dems wanted them?

Proof?

This is like WMD's and torture and bonus' and retro immunity to telecoms and freddy/fanny mack.

We cried about these things, and you denied these things were problems, and now that they are proven problems, you want to say the Dems asked for it?

Amazing!!

All the mistakes went in GW Bush's favor. If 55% went in his favor and 45% went in Gore/Kerry's favor, then it would be a "mistake"

But when 95% of the mistakes went in Bush's favor, that's fraud/corruption.

Don't be a schmuck.

Forum List

Back