Didn't you guys burn down the White House?

OMG! We are on the brink of a war with Canada! Where will we get our ginger ale? We should build a fence across the entire northern border, just in case they decided to burn down the White House again!

On second thought.....

You had a first thought ?

That would be your first.

I hated traveling to Canada....where every cab driver was an immigrant with a PHD. In some cases they were doctors. It was sad.

Heads Exploding as i HEAR that The TRUMP has just said that Russia should be at the G7 Summit . Reported on MSNBC by some news reporter VShandle , i just heard it . [chuckle]

OMG! We are on the brink of a war with Canada! Where will we get our ginger ale? We should build a fence across the entire northern border, just in case they decided to burn down the White House again!

On second thought.....

You had a first thought ?

That would be your first.

I hated traveling to Canada....where every cab driver was an immigrant with a PHD. In some cases they were doctors. It was sad.
-------------------------------- I've been through Canada many many times . First time was 1969 on my own . i was riding a 69 Triumph 650 Bonneville and just cruising around . Didn't really know where i was . Just kept asking 'canooks' which way is Sault St Marie as i wanted to cross over the bridge and head to my parents house in the U.P. of Michigan . It was cool . i smoked EXPORT A and ENGLISH OVAL cigarettes while in Canada .

Last edited:
and just hearing , RUSSIA was once a member of this Global Group and the G7 was then known as the G8 VShandel .

Forum List

Back