Didn't you guys burn down the White House?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump to Trudeau: 'Didn't you guys burn down the White House?'

Trump says the tariffs are a matter of national security, something Trudeau reportedly contested during the phone call, sources familiar with the discussion told CNN.

"Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" Trump reportedly said in response.

Trump bragged in March that he has made up facts during meetings with Trudeau.

He reportedly told people at a fundraising dinner that he insisted the U.S. has a trade deficit with Canada but didn’t know if that was true.

---------------------

This is why the entire world is laughing at the US for electing this ignorant clown to the White House.

Who brags about lying?

Besides Trump and Republicans I mean?

What kind of a leader talks like that?

Trump says the tariffs are a matter of national security, something Trudeau reportedly contested during the phone call, sources familiar with the discussion told CNN.

He reportedly told people at a fundraising dinner that he insisted the U.S. has a trade deficit with Canada but didn’t know if that was true.

---------------------

This is why the entire world is laughing at the US for electing this ignorant clown to the White House.

Who brags about lying?

Even if "you guys" (Canada) had somehow burned down the White House half a century before Canada even existed, it's kind of bizzaro that Presidents Monroe, Quincy Adams, Jackson, van Buren, Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and O'bama never noticed the 'security' issue.

This must be what Big Orange meant by "I alone can fix it".

• Banned

---------------------

Who brags about lying?

Even if "you guys" (Canada) had somehow burned down the White House half a century before Canada even existed, it's kind of bizzaro that Presidents Monroe, Quincy Adams, Jackson, van Buren, Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and O'bama never noticed the 'security' issue.

tenor.gif

Love that picture. They cropped the part where Trump got a chubbie.

as far as 'canada' being a threat to USA National Security

---------------------

Who brags about lying?

------------------------------------------------------------ One SECURITY ISSUE or 'A' security issue and correct me if i am wrong Pogo . But i HEARD that one of the Security Issues is that the USA needs to make the majority of its steel and aluminum for itself rather than letting a possible future enemy like Canada have control of the steel and aluminum that the USA builds with and USA Weapons makers use . Is that the 'security issue' thats mentioned every once in awhile . And the newer presidents from 'carter' on up didn't worry or care about that Security Issue Pogo . --------------- just asking Pogo .

and before 'carter' and the newer 'presidents' the USA made lots of steel and aluminum didn't they Pogo ??

OMG! We are on the brink of a war with Canada! Where will we get our ginger ale? We should build a fence across the entire northern border, just in case they decided to burn down the White House again!

On second thought.....

off the top of my head , isn't it true that 'canada' was partly populated by 'ex Americans' many of who were 'sympathizers' of the 'english' King and they helped helped populate 'canada' at the time of the American Revolution because they wanted to remain 'british subjects' . Then these same tories and 'english' - british helped burn down the Whitehouse as they went to war against the USA . english - british now called 'canooks' were enemies of the USA at one time in USA History at the time of the war of 1812 and they might decide to be enemies once again in the future V.Shandle .

off the top of my head , isn't it true that 'canada' was partly populated by 'ex Americans' many of who were 'sympathizers' of the 'english' King and they helped helped populate 'canada' at the time of the American Revolution because they wanted to remain 'british subjects' . Then these same tories and 'english' - british helped burn down the Whitehouse as they went to war against the USA . english - british now called 'canooks' were enemies of the USA at one time in USA History at the time of the war of 1812 and they might decide to be enemies once again in the future V.Shandle .
The very dedinitdef of "tortured reasoning".

That was the funniest burn I heard in a long time by a president since Reagan...

I thought you guys said Trump was an idiot and didn't know history?

i don't know WHY Crep , And then don't forget the unAmerican Draft Dodgers that fled to Canada and became 'canooks' . The canooks were tories and loyal to the 'english' king at the very beginning of their country and they were replenished by unamerican draft dodgers some of who are probably in Canadian Government Crep .

and look how some in Western Europe are distancing themselves from the USA while Eastern Europe is following the TRUMP Model with ITALY being the latest example of seeing TRUMP as a role model Crep .

We should negotiate with Tahiti from strength for some government owned resort land on the island, , while we are still friends. If they turn on us, we will lose one of the worlds best vacation destinations!

'canada' is an independent country whose interests are number one to 'canada' . 'canada' is not a forever friend of the USA any more then the 'brits' or the 'germans' are FOREVER friends of the USA V.S..

'canada' is an independent country whose interests are number one to 'canada' . 'canada' is not a forever friend of the USA any more then the 'brits' or the 'germans' are FOREVER friends of the USA V.S..

Well, Trump has them well on the road to ending that friendship, so I guess you are right!

and i hope that that happens , what sense is it to be friends with Germany or the Brits that are stupid , see their importation of the West enemies , namely muslims as proof of their stupidity . Best to cut ties with dummy Germany , England and consider hooking up with the Eastern Europeans who are working against muslim immigration . ---------- Canada is as bad as the Western Euros and i wouldn't want to depend on them for Steel or Aluminum in a war time situation , for example V.S..

you might be correct , course things may go pretty good . We MAY get together with Eastern Europe , Japan of course , Taiwan , Australia , Israel , looks like Saudi Arabia , South Korea and maybe cooperate with Russia to some degree as we did in WW2 . Heck 'mrobama' and 'hilary' wanted to do a RESET with RUSSIA just a few years ago . I mean , the world is Americas OYSTER [so to speak] as President TRUMP does his magic . New policies MAY be on the horizon , feck those 'canooks' and euro types V.Shandel .

and i hear that the GANG of 7 meeting gets going in the morning . I am hoping that its an interesting meeting and that The TRUMP does as i expect him to do VShandel . :afro:

Forum List

Back