Didn't vote for Barack Obama because I know he would have change the world

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
Didn't vote for Barack Obama because I know he would have change the world

He wants to change the national anthem:
According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec.171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."
(How arrogant!!) Overly convinced of one's own superiority and importance:

Again it shows he wants a one world Islam

Obama Cannot Denounce And Reject Farrakhan!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnWQ3zSZg24&feature=related[/ame]

Obama stumbles in MSNBC Debate on Israel and Islam
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZJePN40fw&feature=related[/ame]

At the bottom of the page

Obama Explains National Anthem Stance
http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens118.htm

Because he is deceitful:
“I’ve already spoken about the $14 million he receives from lobbyists and lawyers, lawyer who very often function as lobbyists, but are not registered as such. (For appearances sake, Obama explicitly encouraged lobbyists to donate via their spouses.)”
http://www.stop-obama.org/?p=527

It is obvious that Obama has no clue. His speech in Pennsylvania must not have been written for him, by someone that is American. What he said speaks very loud to the wise. Didn't anyone realize that the pretty words that this dog dung usually speaks was missing?

Any street wise person would tell you that $h!t face sounds like a pimp or con. Can't anyone read people? Seems that to many are to young to hear what Obama is saying, they only hear what they so desperately need to hear.

What they think he is saying, instead of hearing the way he isn't really saying it. Ever think why he speaks the way he does? Why doesn't anyone question him?

Some think he is saying that if he gets in office, that blacks and whites will live in perfect harmony. But he didn't say that. Some think he is saying that blacks will be superior to the whites, but he didn't really say that!! Whites, youth, old, poverty, etc, etc. They hear change, but what change did he really say?

Here's a clue: People that lie don't give the detailed information on what it is that they are talking about. If questioned they can't give a clear response.

If he was against a one world Islam he would have Denounce And Rejected Farrakhan. So I ask you how can someone who loves America not stand for Democracy?

Islam is politics for control of the people, covered by Muslim. They want to rule the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg]MEDIA/TRENDS[/ame]

It seems you didn't vote for him because you are too stupid to differentiate between satire and reality.

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

He doesn't want to side with the US. Thank goodness he has no chance to be president.

He doesn't want to side with the US. Thank goodness he has no chance to be president.

Are you retarded or immoral?

Another astute observer of politics today.

Is this is the level of detail the right pays to its sources, I'm beginning to see where some of the problems are coming from.

If only you knew what you sound like. You're like a caricature of a sanctimonious, sneering twit.

If only you knew what you sound like. You're like a caricature of a sanctimonious, sneering twit.

And you look like a fucking idiot attacking Obama for things he never said, that in fact the OP linked too which was written under the heading "semi-news".

Well, it's been a tough week for contenders of the covetted "Stupidest Post of the Week", from RGS defending old horny men to Luvrpgrl's incessant irrelevance, but it looks like we have a winner!

retard_prize.jpg

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Quit posting lies or go get a job with FOX and do it for a living! You evidently did not read any of the links that were posted.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Quit posting lies or go get a job with FOX and do it for a living! You evidently did not read any of the links that were posted.

You're an idiot. I didn't make the post, I just copied it.

I figure she posted an out and out lie... not opinion; not oh... acceptance of a version of something that purports to be true... but an outright pathetic lie.

I figure she deserves to be called on it, don't you.

And I just know you weren't calling *me* a liar, right? :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back