Didn't the President sign an executive order

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Giving weapons to the Libyan rebels?

So was our ambassador killed by our own weapons?

Well we allowed weapons in the US to be sold to Mexican cartels and in return one was used to murder a US Border Agent. Oh and the ambassador wouldn't have died if someone would have allowed them to use real bullets and not rubber ones...this whole thing just stinks to high heaven personally...

Giving weapons to the Libyan rebels?

So was our ambassador killed by our own weapons?

There is nothing official from the whitehouse about this type of executive order but over @ the liberal Huffington Post they said he did Obama Signed Secret Libya Order Authorizing Support For Rebels

Also, Israel it was reported as such Israel Matzav: Obama signs executive order to arm al-Qaeda in Libya

This is all I found on the official WH site http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/02/25/executive-order-libya

It will be interesting to see if the liberal media will actually do what they're suppose to do and investigate. Don't hold your breath.

It will be interesting to see if the liberal media will actually do what they're suppose to do and investigate. Don't hold your breath.

I didn't realize we had investigative reporters still, I thought news reporters were there to cheerlead for their political party. (10 years ago that would have been sarcasm coming from me, today I'm serious, its sad)

Id like to know more about this. How do we go about finding out if the media doesnt do their job? Should we just start our own media?

Forum List

Back