Didnt the left make fun of

Well read the OP.....you guys didn't take that attidude in 2010

Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia

On September 17, 2010, comedian Bill Maher aired a clip of O'Donnell from the October 29, 1999, episode of his old show Politically Incorrect on his current show Real Time with Bill Maher,[89] in which O'Donnell said, "I dabbled into witchcraft – I never joined a coven. ... I hung around people who were doing these things... We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar. And I didn't know it."[89][90][91][92][93] Her admission received widespread media coverage,[89][94] and O'Donnell explained that she had been referring to high school experiences.[95][96] O'Donnell followed up with a TV campaign ad for the general election which featured her declaring, "I'm not a witch". This ad inspired many video parodies,[97][98] most famously by comedian Kristen Wiig on Saturday Night Live.[99] O'Donnell later said that the ad backfired and focused attention on her decade-old statement.[100] Maher apologized to O'Donnell on his show in 2012 stating, "I know when I brought out the witch tape I made your life hell and I'm sorry about that. ... I gotta say, I don't agree with your ideas but it shouldn't have hung on that stupid witch thing." O'Donnell accepted the apology from Maher and blamed herself for partaking in the "I'm not a witch" advertisement.[

I did . What’s your point ? 2003 she ha her friends pray for an end to the Iraq war.
Nope you guys attacked her for being a witch, and now your running one....you guy are fucking trash hypocrites.............fuck you

This just in --- Bill Maher does not post here. And neither Bill Maher nor Timmy is "running" Kristen Sinema. Kristen Sinema is running Kristen Sinema. So your invented term "you guys" is as full of shit as your Composition Fallacies, or Compost Fallacies as I call 'em for short.

To be fair though, Christine O'Donnell did turn me into a newt. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I got better.
He represents the left and what you tards think....so yeah it does count. I don't see any democrats helping O Donnell out........sorry bro....you guys are horrible.

I've never lived in Delaware and I took no part in that.

Go ahead and prove either of those wrong. I'll just stand here.
I didn't say you.....I said the left.....learn to read.....

I did . What’s your point ? 2003 she ha her friends pray for an end to the Iraq war.
Nope you guys attacked her for being a witch, and now your running one....you guy are fucking trash hypocrites.............fuck you

This just in --- Bill Maher does not post here. And neither Bill Maher nor Timmy is "running" Kristen Sinema. Kristen Sinema is running Kristen Sinema. So your invented term "you guys" is as full of shit as your Composition Fallacies, or Compost Fallacies as I call 'em for short.

To be fair though, Christine O'Donnell did turn me into a newt. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I got better.
He represents the left and what you tards think....so yeah it does count. I don't see any democrats helping O Donnell out........sorry bro....you guys are horrible.

Read your own post above Dumbass. Get your teacher to help you with the second-person pronouns.

I believe “Wiccan” is the preferred term.

And so what ? How it any different than starting congress sessions with a prayer?

On September 17, 2010, comedian Bill Maher aired a clip of O'Donnell from the October 29, 1999, episode of his old show Politically Incorrect on his current show Real Time with Bill Maher,[89] in which O'Donnell said, "I dabbled into witchcraft – I never joined a coven. ... I hung around people who were doing these things... We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar. And I didn't know it."[89][90][91][92][93] Her admission received widespread media coverage,[89][94] and O'Donnell explained that she had been referring to high school experiences.[95][96] O'Donnell followed up with a TV campaign ad for the general election which featured her declaring, "I'm not a witch". This ad inspired many video parodies,[97][98] most famously by comedian Kristen Wiig on Saturday Night Live.[99] O'Donnell later said that the ad backfired and focused attention on her decade-old statement.[100] Maher apologized to O'Donnell on his show in 2012 stating, "I know when I brought out the witch tape I made your life hell and I'm sorry about that. ... I gotta say, I don't agree with your ideas but it shouldn't have hung on that stupid witch thing." O'Donnell accepted the apology from Maher and blamed herself for partaking in the "I'm not a witch" advertisement.[

Oh ? You mean how Cons attacked draft dodging womanizing Bill Clinton but embrace draft dodging womanizing Don Trump ?
Trump did not dodge the draft he got legal deferments unlike slick willy that lied to his ROTC Col to get time to escape to Great Britain.

`
1286374583173.jpg

And so what ? How it any different than starting congress sessions with a prayer?

Oh ? You mean how Cons attacked draft dodging womanizing Bill Clinton but embrace draft dodging womanizing Don Trump ?
Trump did not dodge the draft he got legal deferments unlike slick willy that lied to his ROTC Col to get time to escape to Great Britain.

Lol! Deferments for “bone spurs”. Well those debilitating bone spurs sure didn’t hurt his golf game all these years !

He lied ! He lied to get out of nam!!

Lol! Deferments for “bone spurs”. Well those debilitating bone spurs sure didn’t hurt his golf game all these years !

Wrong as usual DUMB SHIT, it takes a DOCTOR to disqualify you for the Draft. And whether you like it or not BONE SPURS disqualified him for Military service, now back to Clinton, shall we? He LIED to Colonel to get a deferment then skipped the Country to avoid the Draft.

Wrong as usual DUMB SHIT, it takes a DOCTOR to disqualify you for the Draft. And whether you like it or not BONE SPURS disqualified him for Military service, now back to Clinton, shall we? He LIED to Colonel to get a deferment then skipped the Country to avoid the Draft.

Ohhhh a Doctor !! Like the doctor who said fat ass trump is the healthiest president ever ?

Gee, where would wealthy well connected trump eevrfind a Doctor to lie for him???

You are right . Trump is a hero. He has managed to battle thru bone spurs all these years as if they didn’t even exist !

Ohhhh a Doctor !! Like the doctor who said fat ass trump is the healthiest president ever ?

Gee, where would wealthy well connected trump eevrfind a Doctor to lie for him???

You are right . Trump is a hero. He has managed to battle thru bone spurs all these years as if they didn’t even exist !
You RETARD physicals for call up are done at MEPS stations BY civilians hired by the Government.

true wiccan do not run around saying thats who they are.

I got better.

Read your own post above Dumbass. Get your teacher to help you with the second-person pronouns.
Look at the title of this thread

didn't the LEFT make fun of........
is left too hard for you to read?

This thread is not about Trump and bone spurs, start your own thread dick head

I got better.

Is your own post too hard for you?

What if I make your own words great big red things?

Read much?

Read much?
I get it, so you disagree with the people who attacked O'Donnell?

Read much?

Yeah actually I do. Rand Paul too.

Oh wow man, you mean I'm not part of a Borg? What a mindfuck.

Wow.................a Democrat invites witches to a rally over a decade ago against war, and the right totally loses their shit.

But......................on the other hand..................it's okay for Christian leaders to say that the reason we have earthquakes, hurricanes and floods is because God is angry with the way America has turned out.

So..................it's okay to believe in God punishing America, but we can't ask a couple of witches for help stopping a war?

I got news for you people, the only difference between magic and miracles are the intent with which the energy is used.

Read much?

Yeah actually I do. Rand Paul too.

Oh wow man, you mean I'm not part of a Borg? What a mindfuck.
what??????
Well kudos to you sir, we agree on something. Violence does not belong in politics....now if you could just let HilDog know.........

Forum List

Back