Didn't obama a few months back extend his hand to the Russians?

Are the words you gave me in your PM in my signature or not? Yes or No?

Have I left any of those words out, or changed their order? Yes or No?

Did the bet include a caveat that the winner had complete and exclusive use of the loser's signature line? Yes or No?

Did the bet include a caveat that the winner got to "approve" ALL aspects of the loser's signature? Yes or No?

You're not being the Adult if you keep avoiding answering simple "Yes/No" questions designed to point out the truth of the matter.

You are trying to run away from the Truth. How surprising.....

DID YOU NOT TAKE THE HINT THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.:clap2:
Coward. Your shouting does not replace you being afraid to answer four simple "Yes/No" questions.

No I am doing the adult thing and moving away from the child's play area. The subject of your signature is over for me. You can discuss it with anyone else you wish to.

DID YOU NOT TAKE THE HINT THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.:clap2:
Coward. Your shouting does not replace you being afraid to answer four simple "Yes/No" questions.

No I am doing the adult thing and moving away from the child's play area. The subject of your signature is over for me. You can discuss it with anyone else you wish to.

:lol::lol::lol: What Bullshit! You are a coward running away from four very simple "Yes/No" questions. And we know why too.

:lol::lol::lol: What Bullshit! You are a coward running away from four very simple "Yes/No" questions. And we know why too.

I said it was over but you continue to post to me about it. Why are you actiung like a child?

I said it was over but you continue to post to me about it. Why are you actiung like a child?

Four simple Yes/No questions. Apparently you are terrified of them. And we know why too.

How about manning up and answering them.

Here they are again....nothing childish about them at all.

Did the bet include a caveat that the winner had complete and exclusive use of the loser's signature line? Yes or No?

Did the bet include a caveat that the winner got to "approve" ALL aspects of the loser's signature? Yes or No?

Four simple Yes/No questions. Apparently you are terrified of them. And we know why too.

There is no way to answer your questions until you address this

You are never going to admit that your signature was amended by you and was not the signature I approved. You will never admit that you amended the signature I gave you by adding to it.
It's useless to continue this discussion.
You are not going to address it so I am moving on./ Have fun children.

You are never going to admit that your signature was amended by you and was not the signature I approved. You will never admit that you amended the signature I gave you by adding to it.

Answer the questions or run away as a Coward. Your choice.

Why don't you ask a mod to help you out. I have went abiout as far as I am willing to go with this subject. I have given my word I am done with your signature as a subject because you will not admitt that you amended the signature I gave you you added to it, You will never admit to that so I leave it so you and the other two children can talk about it.

Why don't you ask a mod to help you out. I have went abiout as far as I am willing to go with this subject. I have given my word I am done with your signature as a subject because you will not admitt that you amended the signature I gave you you added to it, You will never admit to that so I leave it so you and the other two children can talk about it.

then shut the fuck up about it, you lying little narcissistic puke.

mani needs to see you on that other thread.
Why don't you two stop directing the question to me? Either I answer or you think I run. Soi what is you want to do? I am not the one that keeps brining up the subject. I told you I was done with but yall keep asking me about it. So go fuck yourself bitch, stop acting like a liberal.

Last edited:

mani needs to see you on that other thread.

you done sucking his dick yet?

Why don't you ask a mod to help you out.

Because I'm the real grown up here.

I have went abiout as far as I am willing to go with this subject. I have given my word

What, you think your word is worth anything?

I am done with your signature as a subject because you will not admitt that you amended the signature I gave you you added to it, You will never admit to that so I leave it so you and the other two children can talk about it.

Talk about admitting....here are four simple Yes/No questions for you to answer:

Answer the questions or run away again as a Coward. Your choice.

Forum List

Back