Didn't Like the Drudge Headlines for the Last Two days

I can see that, but HUNDREDS of millions? There are only 300 million of us to start with, so a plural of a hundred million must be at least 200 million people suffering and, no, I don't see that. Do you?

Yes, I know, it's just hyper-excited nonsense from someone who still can't stand the fact that Obama was re-elected.

In any case, what does his playing golf have to do with anything? When Boehner or Cantor or Paul Ryan hit the links (and they do) are THEY fiddling while Rome burns too?

The real unemployment rate hovers near 20%.. YOU DO THE MATH genius. Secondly, a good majority of working Americans can't afford to feed their families and are dependent upon the food stamp program, etc.. Wait until hyper inflation sets in.. then deflation.. the real good stuff is just around the corner but the important thing to you and those of your ilk is to carry the PARTY water.. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter that we have a President that refuses to lead.. not to you because he has a D by his name.. that's all that matters. So you can leave the thread now.. we all get it.

Yea, and 10% of them can't pass the piss test and don't want to quit getting high. The other 2% are just not employable, so that leaves about 8% UE who can pass the drug test and have employable skills.

What is the reported UE rate? Plenty of jobs in Ohio. Well below the national average for the UE rate. Skewers my POV.

And if all these people have no jobs and no income, what do you think will trigger hyper inflation? Energy prices down, home prices down, incomes down, UE up, savings rate down, food prices are up. A lot. But.....what am I missing on the hyper inflation? I had a friend express the same POV and he coudln't tell me the answer to that question. Just that that (hyper inflate) what was he heard and believed.?

Link?

The real unemployment rate hovers near 20%.. YOU DO THE MATH genius. Secondly, a good majority of working Americans can't afford to feed their families and are dependent upon the food stamp program, etc.. Wait until hyper inflation sets in.. then deflation.. the real good stuff is just around the corner but the important thing to you and those of your ilk is to carry the PARTY water.. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter that we have a President that refuses to lead.. not to you because he has a D by his name.. that's all that matters. So you can leave the thread now.. we all get it.

Yea, and 10% of them can't pass the piss test and don't want to quit getting high. The other 2% are just not employable, so that leaves about 8% UE who can pass the drug test and have employable skills.

What is the reported UE rate? Plenty of jobs in Ohio. Well below the national average for the UE rate. Skewers my POV.

And if all these people have no jobs and no income, what do you think will trigger hyper inflation? Energy prices down, home prices down, incomes down, UE up, savings rate down, food prices are up. A lot. But.....what am I missing on the hyper inflation? I had a friend express the same POV and he coudln't tell me the answer to that question. Just that that (hyper inflate) what was he heard and believed.?

Link?

Do you honestly believe he can provide a link to his made up figures? ;-)

Link?

Do you honestly believe he can provide a link to his made up figures? ;-)

Nah! The fastest way to shut a lib loon up is to make them prove what they say.

This do nothing Congress needs to be thrown out on their butts.. They act like 5 year old brats in a candy store fighting over who gets the most candy.. I'M OVER IT. As to suffering Americans, if you as a so called liberal can't see that your fellow Americans are out of work suffer by losing homes, cars, can't feed their kids.. I don't know what to tell you. Just because your guy is the President, doesn't make everything peaches and lollipops. I'm so sick of you ZOMBIE liberals closing your eyes to the truth .. You're nothing but HACKS.

I can see that, but HUNDREDS of millions? There are only 300 million of us to start with, so a plural of a hundred million must be at least 200 million people suffering and, no, I don't see that. Do you?

Yes, I know, it's just hyper-excited nonsense from someone who still can't stand the fact that Obama was re-elected.

In any case, what does his playing golf have to do with anything? When Boehner or Cantor or Paul Ryan hit the links (and they do) are THEY fiddling while Rome burns too?

The real unemployment rate hovers near 20%.. YOU DO THE MATH genius.
I'll do the math. Labor Force as of November was 155,291,000 of which 12,029,000 were unemployed (trying to work) giving a UE rate of 7.7%. Adding in the 6,817,000 people who say they want a job (but aren't looking and/or couldn't take a job if offered) raises the rate to 11.6% (seasonally adjusted to account for Christmas hiring...unadjusted rate would be 11.1%). To get 20%, you'd need to add about 17 million people...that's 17 million more than say they want to work. Where are you getting that number from?
Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

Please show YOUR math.

Secondly, a good majority of working Americans can't afford to feed their families and are dependent upon the food stamp program, etc..
A majority? 46.6 million people receiving food stamps (22 million households)SNAP Monthly Data which includes children and others who cannot work, with total employment at 143 million (age 16 and older not including the military)Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age
and payroll employment (not including agriculture, self employed, domestic servants) at 134 million (Table B-1. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail)
So even if we assume that all 46.6 million are working, that's still no where near a majority.

Please show your math.

Not seeing how you get over 200 million people suffering.

Wait until hyper inflation sets in.. then deflation..
Average prices in November dropped 0.3% from October, only up 1.8% since Nov 2011 (Table 1. Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U): U. S. city average, by expenditure category) I'm not seeing any signs of hyperinflation.

the real good stuff is just around the corner
Ok, at what point in time would you admit your prediction was wrong? A year from now, 2?

but the important thing to you and those of your ilk is to carry the PARTY water.. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter that we have a President that refuses to lead.. not to you because he has a D by his name.. that's all that matters. So you can leave the thread now.. we all get it.
I voted for George H.W. Bush(R), Bob Dole(R), Harry Browne(L), Michael Badnarik(L), John McCain(R), and Mitt Romney(R). No "D" by any of those names unless you count D for Dole.

I don't care for Obama as President, but I think things are bad enough without having to make shit up to make it appear worse.

Do nothing in Hawaii. Do nothing in Washington. Who cares?

Brain washed troll.

Waste of space.

Have a happy new year.

And thank you President Obama for doing all that you can to prevent my portfolio from taking another hit like it did when the tea baggers fucked up the debt ceiling vote.

If the tea baggers would have does this faster, retailers would have had a better year.

Thanks tea baggers for being predictably stupid.

It makes me a troll because I know what a wasted POS our Prez is? LOL You are the fuckin troll. YOu dont have no damn portfolio. YOu are one of the dumbest posters here. Probably have no life or future. STFU Oh, and I have an answer to your sig.. Lets see 2 lies..? A liberal conversation :)

If he stayed in Hawaii, he is wrong. If he comes back early, he is.wrong. you people are very predictable.

What's wrong is his merry band of Zombies who cheer everything he does and NEVER hold him to account for anything.. He should have NEVER left with a fiscal crisis still looming and threatening to sink our entire economy. He just won re-election based upon LIES. He's suppose to be the Leader of this nation, not a campaigner who takes off golfing while HUNDREDS of millions of America's suffer. It's completely disgusting but you Zombies would cheer him on if he slaughtered Americans right on front in your faces. You are a danger to any free society.
Already happened. He summarily executed three US citizens without any judicial review. "Fuck checks and balances" should have been his campaign slogan.

Forum List

Back