Didn't expect this...

kancer43

May 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
I just watched Goodfellas (mafia movies are awesome)... and the guy the movie was based on (Henry Hill) actually has his own website! That's just crazy... I thought he was in the witness protection program... Also the character that Robert Dinero played was up for parole last year... I can't find out if he got it or not... so if anybody sees anything about Jimmy Conway let me know...
goodfellasse1.jpg

these are the two Henrys...
His website isn't really impressive (he just seems like he really needs money) but it's www.goodfellahenry.com

I think they changed his name to Jimmy Conway for the movie. I have the book, I'll go check and see...

I guess considering these guys' lifestyles, they live shorter lives.

Yeah, Henry Hill is kind of a sad character, he has been on Howard Stern a few times, he's always really drunk and just seems full of regret at the life he's led. Actually, one time he was on, he confessed that he was in the area on some "unfinished business". I figured it was pretty dangerous for him to be broadcasting his whereabouts across the country, let alone basically admitting to still have ties in crime.

Forum List

Back