Did You Watch The WHCD Last Night? Here's a Presidential Clip

American Horse

AKA "Mustang"
Jan 23, 2009
The Hoosier Heartland
Here's a clip to the President's laugh-getting presentation
VIDEO CLIP C-SPAN Video Library Here are some of his best lines:

"in the next hundred days my bi-partisan outreach will be so successful that even John Boehner will consider becoming a Democrat. After all we have a lot in commen.... He is a person of color....although not a color that appears in the natural world." (big applause)"(he laughs) "What's up John? (asks the pres)"

"In the next hundred days I will meet with a leader who rules over millions with an iron fist...owns the airwaves and uses that power to crush all that would challenge his authority at the ballot box.....good to see you Mayor Bloomberg..."

"in the next hundred days I will house train our dog, Muffin...because the last thing Tim Geither needs is someone else treating him like a fire hydrant."

"In the next hundred days, I will strongly consider losing my cool" (a little restrained laughter)

"finally I believe that my next hundred days will be so successful that I will complete them in seventy two days....And on the seventy-third day I will rest. (some in the audience show discomfort at that last line with their body language)

After this he ends by saying some things about the people in the room, the press. (at which point you can click the x-box on the lower left to continue with all remarks leaving the contained clip, and watch how he mildly leans on them)

Last edited:
It was mostly pretty tame, compared to years past, except for Wendy whassername, who I think was over the top toward the end of her routine. But her best line was about Obama and Biden going to lunch together. "What? Who thought up that plan? Nancy Pelosi?"

It was mostly pretty tame, compared to years past, except for Wendy whassername, who I think was over the top toward the end of her routine. But her best line was about Obama and Biden going to lunch together. "What? Who thought up that plan? Nancy Pelosi?"

If you mean Wanda Sipes, I actually did find her pretty funny, and she always is. She mentioned the fact that we never see video of the 'pres' smoking cigarettes, but we do get to see him without his shirt on; 'I don't need to see his nipples' she says. [/paraphrase]

I can't stand to listen or look at the moron.

Nobody cares.

Well... every once and awhile it just all to easy to make someone look like an idiot, and this time it's you....

American Horse said:
Did You Watch The White House Correspendence Dinner Last Night?

... if he didn't care, he wouldn't have asked.

See what happens when you're more concerned with being a smart ass than thinking about what you're saying?

Last edited:

Nobody cares.

Well... every once and awhile it just all to easy to make someone look like an idiot, and this time it's you....

American Horse said:

See what happens when you're more concerned with being a smart ass than thinking about what you're saying?
Touché

Nobody cares.

American Horse said:

Sorry: correction to earlier the guest commedian was Wanda Sykes (not Sipes)
If anyone wants to see a side by side here's that humorless President Bush at one of his WHCD's

Prepare to laugh! GB was prepared to take risks with his image that BO is not.
George Bush at White House Correspondence Dinner

Last edited:
Sorry: correction to earlier the guest commedian was Wanda Sykes (not Sipes)
If anyone wants to see a side by side here's that humorless President Bush at one of his WHCD's

Prepare to laugh! GB was prepared to take risks with his image that BO is not.
George Bush at White House Correspondence Dinner

Eh, I never really heard people say that bush was "humorless". On the contrary, a lot of people I spoke to seemed to think he didn't take things seriously enough.

And while I admit he does some good self deprecation here, especially the riffs on his own bushevisms, it does feel like he's trying a bit too hard.

Whoa wait a minute!

She used the possible death of the POTUS and VEEP in order to crack a joke?!

Where's the OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Well maybe after oblahma gets booted to the curb next election, he can look up his ass kissing black sista' wanda, and see if she'll get him started in the comedian biz.

C-SPAN Video Library Clip - The MSM goes wild for Obama in this clip

Today Donald Trump announced that Miss California will keep her title with good justification; then he tells the press who are present that they should be ashamed of themselves......and guess what? They laughed!

When someone is accused of some ethical lapse and they laugh (or giggle), it seems to mean that they know they are guilty.

The group in the C-SPAN Video Clip that seemed to be hysterically happy when Obama said "all of you voted for me"......they are the same MSM.

The obviousness of their partisanship will be their undoing.

Here's a clip to the President's laugh-getting presentation
VIDEO CLIP C-SPAN Video Library Here are some of his best lines:

The Prophet is so lacking in sophistication and so self-absorbed, it is truly something to marvel at. Harmless or not, many of these lines are the kind of thing a college kid would do the first time he speaks at the local Rotary Club.

And Im sure he feels the same about you. Hell, I'm sure your mom feels the same way about you

no family

I love the rules here. You can TRASH Obama and his family(which is done on here all the time including making fun of what Michelle looks like) or Palin's family cause of their situation but I can't say that a mom must be ashamed of her son cause he's an idiot? What kinda backwards ass, bullshit hypocrisy is that?

You noticed that all the moderators on here tend to fall on one side of the political spectrum? Welcome to the Communist board better known as usmessageboard:clap2:

He's pretty funny.

When the powerful us self depricating humor to lampoon themselves they do themselves credit.

Bush II could also be very funny.

Remember when he said to his audience...

"It's so nice to be speaking to my base...the haves... and the have mores"

You noticed that all the moderators on here tend to fall on one side of the political spectrum? Welcome to the Communist board better known as usmessageboard:clap2:

you sure about that?

i think you might want to re-evaluate.

i don't think any of us are commies, though.

please don't wreck your credibility saying goofy stuff.
LOL

what "credibility" did he have in the first place
:lol:

He's pretty funny.

When the powerful us self depricating humor to lampoon themselves they do themselves credit.

Bush II could also be very funny.

Remember when he said to his audience...

"It's so nice to be speaking to my base...the haves... and the have mores"

And that was self deprecating and clearly at his expense because it suggested the worse "truth" that his most ardent opponents are convinced of. Obama's comment "all of you voted for me"...... was actually at the expense of the MSM who were there at the time.

Forum List

Back