Did You Watch Meet the Press?

Lame lame lame.

I thought the yelling matches were supposed to be on cable TV? :razz:

And what was with MSNBC's Joe Scarborough going all, "I'm a Rush Limbaugh/Laura Ingram small government conservative bla bla bla..."? Who was he kidding? :lol:

It was Bay Buchanan against all the rest of them. She did a good job too.

Lame lame lame.

And what was with MSNBC's Joe Scarborough going all, "I'm a Rush Limbaugh/Laura Ingram small government conservative bla bla bla..."? Who was he kidding? :lol:

I know, I thought he was coming across the table and going for Bay's throat. I think Joe is another "CRIST"

Lame lame lame.

I know, I thought he was coming across the table and going for Bay's throat. I think Joe is another "CRIST"

Was the first half any good? I watched the first half of Fox Sunday because they had Robert Gibbs and Scott Walker. (Fox panel is always lame except for Britt Hume)

Lame lame lame.

Was the first half any good? I watched the first half of Fox Sunday because they had Robert Gibbs and Scott Walker. (Fox panel is always lame except for Britt Hume)

Well, I watched the whole thing, I wanted to see the spin on the ME. but NO,,, it was all Romney bashing. and pretty much the left laying out the talking points. the only flare was when Joe got all ruffled and you could tell Bay pissed off the black Mayor too. I'm going to pick up FNS at 1PM cst.

I won't watch it....pisses me off too much! :)
You don't actually expect to hear any truth from that program do you??

I watched the Face the Nation interview with Clinton.
Geez.
Clinton's answers to Schiefers questions were as disingenuous as a politician can get.
He gave complete opposite answers than 4 years ago to the same questions....and this is just sickening.
And of course Bob Schieffer did not once question his complete flip-flop over what he was saying just a few years ago.

Lame lame lame.

The first half was taken up with them bitching about the 47% comment.

hmmm...i responded to this thread, and i see there's 11 responses....why can't i see any of them? This is weird...............................

If it were not for the MSM carrying Barack Hussein Obama's water, he would be way down in the polls.

There is soooooo much news worthy information out there on the Benghazi cover up to be discovered, but instead the MSM would rather look at how much money Romney has... journalism died years ago.

What did they know, and when did they know it?

images_zps0e66e31b.jpg

Lame lame lame.

He was attempting to kid the far larger viewing audience Meet the Press has than he has weekday mornings. But those who watch him weekdays heard it for what it was, complete bullshit.

Forum List

Back