Did you want to see Milla jovovich topless?

Meh. she's too skinny for me. Not a fan of the itty bitty titty committee. Personal taste.

Fifth Element. All time highest grossing French Film. One of my faves.

Yes. French. No shit.

Meh. she's too skinny for me. Not a fan of the itty bitty titty committee. Personal taste.

Fifth Element. All time highest grossing French Film. One of my faves.

Yes. French. No shit.

Fair enough. It's a free country after all.

I'm a little closer to the "Eighteen to eighty, blind, dumb or crazy" school of thought but so be it. I'll never be quick to judge the taste of one who leaves that many more women for me to be rejected by.

I'm a little closer to the "Eighteen to eighty, blind, dumb or crazy" school of thought but so be it. I'll never be quick to judge the taste of one who leaves that many more women for me to be rejected by.

Where I grew up there was a saying: "Dumb fucks good.".
I don't know if such pieces of wisdom also exist in USA. :eusa_whistle:

Where I grew up there was a saying: "Dumb fucks good.".
I don't know if such pieces of wisdom also exist in USA. :eusa_whistle:

Can't say I've heard the quote quite exactly that verbatim.

However, I can say I've lived it. And nearly 10% of the time "dumb" was my significant other. :tongue:

I've always been a sucker for the Raquel Welch/Marilyn Monroe classic bombshell types. However, I have to admit that Milla Jovovich is one of those exceptions to the rule. She has this way of communicating pure lust. I thought she was hot in Fifth Element, Ultraviolet, The Fourth Kind and all of those Resident Evil movies. Maybe it's the eyes. Those wonderful, penetrating eyes......brb

I like women with good tops. Especially when it comes to the area between their ears.

lee-na-young1.jpg

Forum List

Back