Did you want LESS corporate execs running this country?

Hey Nat, did you notice that the MSM seldom if ever criticized Obama (actually they sang his praises every day), but they shit on Trump 24/7. Can you see the distortion or are you a dupe?

Just for "fun" (and to educate you morons) read this article and see if the media did NOT criticize Obama........and then apologize........

BTW, I'm glad you readily admit that FOX, Breitbart, Daily Caller, etc., are NOT media.....Thanks

Media doesn't hold back on Obama
Yeah. Outside of Morning Joe, NYT, Wash Po, Atlantic .... time .. and the Hill and Politico, I don't do news. LOL I guess I do news. But I seem to recall plenty of Obama criticism. Early on it was his reluctance to use the phone. LBJ, Reagan, HW and even Slick were always reaching out to find compromise. Obviously The Turtle did not offer much compromise, but he'd have gotten behind it is gop senators wanted. Tan Man couldn't deliver his own party for a vote.

But even in foreign policy, Obama didn't like to "press the flesh."

He had a competent staff. There were no Bannons or Millers. He was an elitist big gummit guy. He wasn't for breaking up banks or banging on the podium to give him a more progressive tax. Not that much of an economic liberal. And even the blacks found more symbolism than substance.

He negotiated an economic meltdown worse than any in my lifetime, and he did pass natl healthcare ... and the gop is finding that to be quite the tarbaby.

Forum List

Back