Did you vote for Trump ?

Out of the hundreds of black people killed by cops each year, which one do you think they will pick to blast on the media 24/7 for months straight?

What will the new disease be like in 2024 that influences the election?

Will the American people ignore that isolated cop killing out of the hundreds that they previously ignored?

Will the American people seek advice from their doctors instead of choosing their medical diagnosis to make a political decision?
October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming November election (particularly one for the presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring. Because the date for national elections (as well as many state and local elections) is in early November, events that take place in October have greater potential to influence the decisions of prospective voters and allow less time to take remedial action; thus, relatively last-minute news stories could either change the course of an election or reinforce the inevitable.[1] The term "October surprise" was coined by William Casey when he served as campaign manager of Ronald Reagan's 1980 presidential campaign.[2] However, there were October election-upending events that predated the coining of the term.[1][2]

Do you believe Reagan picked Bush 1 because he was former CIA and he got the Iranians to hold on to the hostages until after the election? I do. And that is why Reagan picked him to be VP. Think about that. Do me this one favor and you'll be the VP. And maybe even one day be President. Hell, maybe even one day Jeb will be president too. You never know. What about Jr? Yea right. LOL. Ronny says.

Do you think Covid was unleashed on Trump to stop him from winning again?

I don't believe in God but if I did, I would believe God released Covid on Trump's presidency.

Out of the hundreds of black people killed by cops each year, which one do you think they will pick to blast on the media 24/7 for months straight?

What will the new disease be like in 2024 that influences the election?

Will the American people ignore that isolated cop killing out of the hundreds that they previously ignored?

Will the American people seek advice from their doctors instead of choosing their medical diagnosis to make a political decision?

If you believe "they" released a disease to stop trump from winning again, what evil things do you think Bush and Chaney did?

Like his father, George W. Bush had ties to the oil industry. Even Bush’s vice president, Dick Cheney, was an ex-oilman, having served as the CEO of oilfield services company Halliburton. Within two weeks of taking office, Bush named Cheney as the chairman of the National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG).

If you believe "they" released a disease to stop trump from winning again, what evil things do you think Bush and Chaney did?

Like his father, George W. Bush had ties to the oil industry. Even Bush’s vice president, Dick Cheney, was an ex-oilman, having served as the CEO of oilfield services company Halliburton. Within two weeks of taking office, Bush named Cheney as the chairman of the National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG).

Not enough people cared what Bush and Cheney did.

It’s easier to be corrupt when your policies aren’t as flamboyant and absurd. I love corrupt politicians for that reason. They make things as boring as possible so they can get away with their shenanigans. It’s a win for the American people.

Trump is the only Republican I ever voted for. I usually only vote for 3rd party candidates.
I can see how a guy like you was duped. Especially after 8 years of Bush. I remember Trump SOUNDED appealing to me too. I didn't buy it and I was right about him but I do remember Trump didn't sound at all like any of the Republicans he was running against.

I hated Bush and Cheney.

I can tell you the moment you decide you were going to vote for Trump.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Notice also Trump back then was in favor of impeaching presidents who broke the law. This is probably why Trump believed he too would get away with breaking all the laws he broke. If Bush got away with lying us into Iraq.....

October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming November election (particularly one for the presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring. Because the date for national elections (as well as many state and local elections) is in early November, events that take place in October have greater potential to influence the decisions of prospective voters and allow less time to take remedial action; thus, relatively last-minute news stories could either change the course of an election or reinforce the inevitable.[1] The term "October surprise" was coined by William Casey when he served as campaign manager of Ronald Reagan's 1980 presidential campaign.[2] However, there were October election-upending events that predated the coining of the term.[1][2]

Do you believe Reagan picked Bush 1 because he was former CIA and he got the Iranians to hold on to the hostages until after the election? I do. And that is why Reagan picked him to be VP. Think about that. Do me this one favor and you'll be the VP. And maybe even one day be President. Hell, maybe even one day Jeb will be president too. You never know. What about Jr? Yea right. LOL. Ronny says.

Do you think Covid was unleashed on Trump to stop him from winning again?

I don't believe in God but if I did, I would believe God released Covid on Trump's presidency.
I'll take a stab here.Are you one of the current Americans
who have Less than Zero { 1987 movie with Robert Downey Jr }
in the way of the any Humanities studies.Like If you found out God
likes to browse around with those old heavy Neiman Marcus
catalogs.Before there were ever fashion nuts like Tom Ford.
Asking like $ 1,500 for normal dress shirts. with his name.
I never spoke with God
Nor visited in Heaven --
Yet certain am I of the spot
As if the Checks were given --
{
Emily Dickinson }
I happen to be Czech.Prague has the finest chicks
the world over.

I can tell you the moment you decide you were going to vote for Trump.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Notice also Trump back then was in favor of impeaching presidents who broke the law. This is probably why Trump believed he too would get away with breaking all the laws he broke. If Bush got away with lying us into Iraq.....
So major league doofus brains ... Trump never had as much as
a Misdemeanor.Even though he's referred to as a Mister when
in England.And he's not as mean as thought.Except'n when
he be late to the dinner table.Or someone flubbed-up the dessert.
The veritable most important part of his day.

I'll take a stab here.Are you one of the current Americans
who have Less than Zero { 1987 movie with Robert Downey Jr }
in the way of the any Humanities studies.Like If you found out God
likes to browse around with those old heavy Neiman Marcus
catalogs.Before there were ever fashion nuts like Tom Ford.
Asking like $ 1,500 for normal dress shirts. with his name.
I never spoke with God
Nor visited in Heaven --
Yet certain am I of the spot
As if the Checks were given --
{
Emily Dickinson }
I happen to be Czech.Prague has the finest chicks
the world over.

Biden Administration Announces Savings on 43 Prescription Drugs as Part of Cost-Saving Measures Under President Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act​

Forum List

Back