Did you vote for liberty or tyranny?

Did you vote for liberty or tyranny?

• I voted for tyranny and my own slavery (Romney, Obama)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I voted for liberty and to be free (Johnson)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
I certainly have had my quarrels with the Republican Party and a lot of the Republicans in it. So I do understand those voting their conscience for a third party candidate. But I lost a lot of respect for the Paulbots aka Johnson supporters, and lost a lot of respect for Gary Johnson when they chose to attack Romney instead of Obama. As I see it, that seriously calls their motives and/or patriotism and/or intelligence into question.
Pffft...Vinnie Vitalis -should he get elected- is going to be an impotent establishmentarian neocon stooge.

Spending will continue to increase....No programs will get eliminated...Obolshevikcare will not get repealed...Hell, we may well end up with yet another cabinet-level bureaucracy.

Bookmark this post.

Well, America, this is it. Will you vote for a candidate who says its ok for the government to detain you without a trial indefinitely? Will you vote for candidate that does not believe that you own your body? Will you vote for a candidate who believes the ruling elites know better what to do with the money you earn than you do? Will you vote for a candidate bought and paid for by goldman sachs? If you are voting for Romney or Obama, then you are saying yes to those questions. And if that's the case, I must ask you, why would you not vote for Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate? He just needs 5% for the libertarian party to have a major impact in 2016. Why not vote for change? Why...praytell, if you truly support Romney or Obama do you believe that you and your family should be slaves to an oligarchical tyranny? What is the real difference between Obama and Romney? Either way, the banksters who own politics win and you lose. Is that really what you want?

I for one applaud you for sticking to your core convictions. Many so called conservatives on here threw out their core beliefs when they pulled the lever for yet another neocon.

I voted GREEN.

I support Romney/Republicans for President.

I would support Obama/Democrats for Vice President
to do all the internal organizing work through the Senate state by state.

I believe there should be an unofficial third system of representation,
organized outside of govt, where people have representation by Party or Issue.
Then meet in workgroups per State, hash out points of agreement or disagreement,
and make recommendations on policies to the official House and Senate.

I believe that could be facilitated by the Greens and other Third Parties
where people participate and train in the political process, such as is happening
with Occupy, Tea Party, etc. outside the system. Use that to develop and test out
solutions in the real world, then model policies after what works and is mutually
supported by the diverse parties, BEFORE pushing reforms or laws through Congress.

Go Democrats!
Go Republicans!
Go Greens!

Work together and rebuild our communities and economy by putting our best ideas, resources, and strengths into action through partnerships and teams of all parties.

I voted for Liberty, I voted for the Constitution Party.
I prefer the Constitution Party to the Libertarian. Official stance of the Libertarian party has a glaring contradiction in it's platform.

That aside,
I get the point of this thread.
Romney, Stein and Obama are the same thing.

Last edited:
I prefer the Constitution Party to the Libertarian. Official stance of the Libertarian party has a glaring contradiction in it's platform.

That aside,

That's fine but Goode is still for the drug war... :/

406945_300252350088212_1895300690_n.jpg

Well, America, this is it. Will you vote for a candidate who says its ok for the government to detain you without a trial indefinitely? Will you vote for candidate that does not believe that you own your body? Will you vote for a candidate who believes the ruling elites know better what to do with the money you earn than you do? Will you vote for a candidate bought and paid for by goldman sachs? If you are voting for Romney or Obama, then you are saying yes to those questions. And if that's the case, I must ask you, why would you not vote for Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate? He just needs 5% for the libertarian party to have a major impact in 2016. Why not vote for change? Why...praytell, if you truly support Romney or Obama do you believe that you and your family should be slaves to an oligarchical tyranny? What is the real difference between Obama and Romney? Either way, the banksters who own politics win and you lose. Is that really what you want?

I want the Libertarians to get that 5%...............................

That aside,

That's fine but Goode is still for the drug war... :/

If you have a problem with the "drug war", don't do drugs.

Yet, you make a good point. Goode does not line up with his latest party's values...
Note that I voted for the Constitution party, not "Goode" particularly.

If the Libertarian party was ideologically consistent, I'd have no problem with them.
As would most Constitution party supporters, there is certainly room for alliances between the two parties. Unfortunately, as it stands now, there is just way too glaring a contradiction in the Libertarian party platform for them to be taken seriously by people who truly value core Constitutional principles.

Combined the Constitution & Libertarian parties are the only opposition to the Republican-Democrat-Green-Pinko-Totalitarians. We better figure out how to work together.

Great graphics BTW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back