Did you vote for Al Gore?

tobetbaa

Rookie
Feb 1, 2009
Do lawyers want the law to work?

Of course not. Lawyers get paid to argue, they don't get paid to make the law work. If the law worked, you could represent yourself, you would not need a lawyer.

Lawyers are so good at arguing about nothing, they have even managed to convince some that having your vote counted is un-constitutional. This petition to impeach those who are resposible for perverting the judicial process is not about Liberals, Conservatives, Republicans or Democrats -it's about the law.

Sign it, if you think the US should be nation of law rather than in a nation of argumentatitive lawyers.

This is more important than you think !

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/restore-faith-in-the-supreme-court

Last edited:
I voted for Al Gore. Yes, I know. How stupid can one person be? But, no way in hell I'm signing that petition. On 9-11-2001 I said Thank God Al Gore didn't win.. He hasn't changed my mind in the intervening years either. The man is bat shit crazy.

I am not a Gore fan. I think you missed the point.

My point is fuck Al Gore. What's yours?

My point exactly.

The Supreme Court did it, and now they have to pay the price.

I wouldn't expect a Palin fan to understand.

Gore tried to use the FL courts to claim anything that was marked with a 1 inch hole in the Bush block as a vote for Gore. Bush appealed to proper authority.

If you think it is not the Supreme Court of this Nation's place to intervene in a legal action that will determine the outcome of an election at the Federal level, then you got some issues to deal with.

My point is fuck Al Gore. What's yours?

My point exactly.

The Supreme Court did it, and now they have to pay the price.

I wouldn't expect a Palin fan to understand.

Gore tried to use the FL courts to claim anything that was marked with a 1 inch hole in the Bush block as a vote for Gore. Bush appealed to proper authority.

If you think it is not the Supreme Court of this Nation's place to intervene in a legal action that will determine the outcome of an election at the Federal level, then you got some issues to deal with.

Indeed Gunny. Al Gore lost and it's over with. I hope we can move on from this.

If you voted for Al Gore, it is your obligation to sign this petition:

In fact, it is your obligation to sign this petition if you voted for Gore or not because there is no justice unless the judiciary in independent rather than ideological. This is not about left versus right, it's about functional versus incompetent.

no fucking way would i sign that
Scalia is one of the best guys on the court

losing the election is the best thing that ever happened to Gore

He went on to make the biggest scare and scheme in human history so he can make millions of dollars off it.

Does anyone really want a chief executive who looks at things in terms of whether or not there is "no controlling legal authority"? The process was followed, Gore lost. Over.

Why only Scalia? I thought the ruling was a travesty but it takes five, three of which are still there.

ETA: The best we can do is wait for one of the hard-rights to retire, even though at this point, it seems only the left-leaning judges will approach retirement during the next four to eight years, other than perhaps Scalia. As long as Obama doesn't pull a G.H.W. Bush, it won't move further right than it already has... impeaching judges for one bad case would set a dangerous precedent. After all, I think, IMO at least, Kennedy, Stephens, Ginsburg, Souter and Breyer should be held accountable for their atrocious decision in Kelo vs. New London.

Last edited:
I think that all the lawyers have made it impossible for anybody to think straight these days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back