Did you vote a straight ticket?

Vote a straight ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just curious. I didn't. Voted all gop except for attorney general whom I voted dem. I've know him for a couple decades and he is a good man so I gave him my vote.

• Banned
I didn't vote on the judges and there were a lot of them. Just didn't feel right voting someone out of a job who I don't know anything about

OMG I have to smack you. You must be a homophobe.

:eusa_angel:

Why did you ask if we only voted a *cough* straight ticket? What do you have against gays?

:D

Election day humour.

:eusa_silenced:

I voted Straight ticket. But thats only because I actually like all the candidates.

One good news for my neighborhood, of Venice, CA. For the first time in memory, actually all the precincts were finally able to vote for a liberal, for Congress! Henry Waxman no longer just represents the Fairfax/Studio areas.

Venice had a Wacko Republican, Bob "They're All Spearchukers" Dornan, of radio fame for a long time. Then there was Jane Harman, of the Intelligence Commitee. She was a part of the neo-Conservative faction of the Democratic Party, "Blue Dogs."

Now, for a change, there is actually a full-blown liberal Jew with no need of all the cartoons--representing Venice Beach, in California! Even more: Apparently he is not even Conservative Jewish, either! There are at least two synagogue locations within walking distance of one another, and most of the North Beach area. Now, finally, there is someone in Washington, D. C. who speaks the language(?). The one near me even called off the Sunday Morning wedding festival dances up and down the street, years ago. Hare Krishna only shows up once per year, en masse, by comparsion! They used to even bring in the elephants!

The downside to the new representation is the likely new targeting from the afternoon wailing of the downtown area Mosques in the holiday seasons. There is likely some code for, "The missiles should strike about 70 blocks East of Here," or something: Underway at those time!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(How to discuss "straight-ticket" vote in California, however: Still Boggles the Mind! Many in California think food needs to label genetic engineering! Many in California think entire neighborhoods need to label genetic engineering(?)!)

Just curious. I didn't. Voted all gop except for attorney general whom I voted dem. I've know him for a couple decades and he is a good man so I gave him my vote.

First time in 20 years. No dems were worth a shit this time, no libertarians I liked. That's strange because there's usually one or two that are good in local races.

Forum List

Back