Did you see the video of Trump crying "My crowd was a million. Or a million and a half".

Good Lord. I have never seen so many idiots concerned with the size of a crowd.

Who the fuck cares? Not me.

Trump is the POTUS and will be the POTUS for the next four to eight years. That's the important thing not the size of a damned crowd.

Grow the fuck up.

Trump is the POTUS and will be the POTUS for the next four to eight years. That's the important thing not the size of a damned crowd.

Grow the fuck up.
The important thing is that the President found it necessary to obsess and lie about the attendance. It highlights his mental afflictions of pathological lying and narcissism. The lying and narcissism are compounded by his lie about 3 to 5 million votes being cast by illegal immigrants, further confirming his mental illnesses.

Grow the fuck up.
The important thing is that the President found it necessary to obsess and lie about the attendance. It highlights his mental afflictions of pathological lying and narcissism. The lying and narcissism are compounded by his lie about 3 to 5 million votes being cast by illegal immigrants, further confirming his mental illnesses.

Only an idiot like you would give a shit.

As for mental illness?? Don't look in the mirror dumbass.

Grow the fuck up.

You might want to mention that to the dumb ass POTUS. He's the one doing all the crying.

Grow the fuck up.

Not everyone is OK with being so blatantly lied too, Claudette. It takes a certain amount of brainwashing to agree to simply believe a cult leader not matter how big a lie is being told. Those who are not brainwashed into believing everything the lead tells them will speak out. The followers like you get pissed off about that.

Grow the fuck up.

Not everyone is OK with being so blatantly lied too, Claudette. It takes a certain amount of brainwashing to agree to simply believe a cult leader not matter how big a lie is being told. Those who are not brainwashed into believing everything the lead tells them will speak out. The followers like you get pissed off about that.

Lied to?? If you believe what you are saying it ain't a lie dumbass.

Is he correct?? No one knows and it would take an investigation to find out.

Speaking of brainwashed. You are brainwashed into thinking everything Trump says is a lie.

Grow up you old coot.

Grow the fuck up.

You might want to mention that to the dumb ass POTUS. He's the one doing all the crying.

Looks like you're crying just as loud as you say he is.

This

feb-20-2011-daytona-beach-florida-united-states-of-america-fans-crowd-dk30kc.jpg

Is that a NASCAR event?

New Topics

Forum List

Back