Did you see the squads press conference?

Trump made those hateful dumbass Commie bitches look like fools and the same for the rest of the stupid Democrats for defending them.

Trump is a genius and the Moon Bats are playing into his hands.

The more America hears of these stupid bitches the more secure is Trump's reelection.

What's scary is that nearly half the nation totally supports those women as well as their insane agenda.

Trump made those hateful dumbass Commie bitches look like fools and the same for the rest of the stupid Democrats for defending them.

The more America hears of these stupid bitches the more secure is Trump's reelection.

What's scary is that nearly half the nation totally supports those women as well as their insane agenda.

The Democrat Party is absolutely bat shit crazy nowadays but these dizzy bitches are so far Left that not even the mainstream Moon Bats really support them.

Trump was brilliant getting the bitches to get all bent out of shape and the other Democrats defending them.

It is showing America how crazy the Democrats are.

LOL, TRUMP is a master at this. Not sure how long the babbling went on from the AOC squad but I was bored after 60 seconds.

Yup. I agree. I did LMFAO though. What a squad of looney toons.

Trump exposes them for what they are. Incompetent, Anti American losers. He also exposes the MEDIA as extremely BIASED, and also anti American.

c4ba7e8d76c9e944c275a7f0605285c4.jpg

Looney%2BLeft.png

All four of them combined don't have the IQ of Trump.

Hell, all four of them combined don't have the IQ of a rutabaga. They are unarguably the most ignorant individuals to grace the halls of Congress since Cynthia McKinney.

I didn't see it. When it comes to politics I'm only a casual observer. A new president's inaugural address and the annual State of the Union Address about covers it for me. Saw something like a 10 second clip of it on the national news last night, don't recall anything memorable. Mostly was interested in how the folks in Louisiana were getting along. Which reminds me for the past few days I've meant to get on here and look up how its capital city got the name "red stick".

That is what the MEDIA wants you to believe. I doubt it is anywhere near half the country that supports Illegal Aliens over American Citizens, and give away programs that will kill the economy, plus more fossil fuel taxes, and restrictions. It is probably more like 25% - 30% max.

I can see it now... the first Presidential Debate... Trump begins by saying he has a clip for everyone to watch.... and he plays this very recording again.

And Biden's reaction.....

bi.jpeg

That is what the MEDIA wants you to believe. I doubt it is anywhere near half the country that supports Illegal Aliens over American Citizens, and give away programs that will kill the economy, plus more fossil fuel taxes, and restrictions. It is probably more like 25% - 30% max.

There is probably a hardcore 10% batshit crazy Left out there. However, if you add the greedy welfare queens, anti gun nuts, environmental wackos, Feminazis and Union assholes you get the filthy coalition that elects Democrats.

More like 10%. I know a lot of first generation immigrants and they’re all pissed at calls for skipping the process they had to go thru.

The 2018 election seems to confirm my statement.

Forum List

Back