Did you see the Belk Bowl?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Me either, but you will be seeing this punt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype9825GAco]Belk Bowl: Duke 79-yard Punt - YouTube[/ame]

Will Monday.. I'd like to see the Seahawks pick him in the first round next year if he is a senior. Our punter rarely gets to kick a ball ...but it would be sweet to have one that can kick that far. Except we will never be stuck on our twenty for the next ten years.

Will Monday.. I'd like to see the Seahawks pick him in the first round next year if he is a senior. Our punter rarely gets to kick a ball ...but it would be sweet to have one that can kick that far. Except we will never be stuck on our twenty for the next ten years.

That would be a great move by the Seahawks. Pick a PUNTER in the first round. Sounds like something Pete Carroll would do. :clap2:

Seahawks record should be 9-6, if not for the amateur referees screwing over the Packers.

Prediction: Seahawks will LOSE any playoff game they play on the road. Bye-Bye!

That would be a great move by the Seahawks. Pick a PUNTER in the first round. Sounds like something Pete Carroll would do. :clap2:

Seahawks record should be 9-6, if not for the amateur referees screwing over the Packers.

Well...Land Sakes!! We had better correct that perception.!!!! :lol: Howzabout in DC or Dallas Sunday after next?

Well...Land Sakes!! We had better correct that perception.!!!! :lol: Howzabout in DC or Dallas Sunday after next?

Has Dallas won a playoff game since Romo became their starter?

Has Dallas won a playoff game since Romo became their starter?

You never know "which Romo" will show up on a Sunday. The Seahawks had no trouble beating Dallas this year. Against a soft defensive backfield Romo can tear it up. If he is preassured or the coverage is tight Romo makes poor decisions.

I think Dallas has a good chance vs the Redskins. The DC recievers don't run great routes and should turn over the ball on a couple of ints. The Washington D secondary isn't that aggressive and Romo will definitely get a few shots downfield.

The ending to the Belk Bowl was insane. Duke had the ball inside the 15 I think with the game tied and a minute and a half left in the game. Tehy fumbled it and turned it over. Then, Cinci launches a bomb for the tight end for a td, duek gets it back and throws a pick 6.

I was pulling for Duke, its been 50 years since they won a bowl game.

Forum List

Back