Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

He was being truthful, it sounded like, to me. He did not confirm, nor deny....

I, with limited knowledge on this, tend to agree, but isn't that how politics is done all the time? You select someone who is going to be a positive influence for your campaign, and it helps if you like them. McCain has great respect for Sarah Palin, as do I, but I was hoping she would not toss her hat into the ring, to run for President as she was too inexperienced.

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

Vetted???? She WAS an existing governor of Alaska and had balanced a budget. I call that experience. ( Just not long enough to be President, should something happen to McCain and she had to get that 3 AM phonecall.)..

McCain is not running for President neither is Palin so even bringing Game Change up seems rather silly.

Vetted???? She WAS an existing governor of Alaska and had balanced a budget. I call that experience. ( Just not long enough to be President, should something happen to McCain and she had to get that 3 AM phonecall.)..

I said she wasnt vetted and your response is she was Gov of Alaska?

and what, this chapped your ass I take it..?

Well hell, she was as ready as the Junior Senator of less than two years, Obama.
so what's your problem.?

Yes talking out of your ass seems to be a pattern.

The timing is suspect but left has a perverted need to relive it's glory days over and over and over. They still make movies about Nixon for cris sakes.

And who was the republican who was governor of one of the carolinas who had the girlfriend and went hiking on the applachian trail?
He would need no vetting either?

You don't think the people of Alaska knew a great deal about Palin's past and present, before electing her to office??

I'd say they knew much more about her than we knew about Obama.

And who was the republican who was governor of one of the carolinas who had the girlfriend and went hiking on the applachian trail?
He would need no vetting either?

And who was the democrat that was cheating on his wife that had cancer, fathered a baby from that, kept it secret and WAS STILL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?

You don't think the people of Alaska knew a great deal about Palin's past and present, before electing her to office??

I'd say they knew much more about her than we knew about Obama.
You’ve got to be kidding.

Forum List

Back