Did you right wing dolts ever apologize to Michael Schiavo?

Yeah, i am in a position to make that judgment. I have a brain. I can see. I can evaluate information. I know right from wrong. And starving your wife because your shacking up with a new woman is wrong.

.. ...

because... somehow, she was preventing him from... what exactly? I mean, you're insinuating that he had to kill her to move on with his romantic life. That's just absurd. He could have moved on completely regardless. The fact that he remained in the picture suggests that he had a vested interest.

You are in NO place to suddenly claim that the power of attorney should be removed, just because you said so. Sorry, that's not how the law works.

All I ever said was why not just opt out of her life and let her parents deal with it as they wanted to? It wouldn't have cost him a damn thing. But no he walked all over her families wishes.

Again if she wasn't keeping him from doing anything why kill her twit?

Last edited:
It's hard to believe anyone is a stupid as you are.

I don't why you guys are so afraid of people having an original thought. Nor why you seem to think that your ability to come up with such original insults somehow makes you intelligent.

The man could have allows his in laws to take care of her. They were willing. He chose to have her starved to death.

Yet somehow we are supposed to praise him or acknowledge or respect the sanctity of his marriage when he cheated on his wife and had incentive to have her die.

Let God judge him. But if you think I am going to apologize for advocating for someones life, you are in a fantasy world.

Oh and did any of you left wing asshats ever apologize to her parents for taking away their only daughter?

All I ever said was why not just opt out of her life and let her parents deal with it as they wanted to? It wouldn't have cost him a damn thing. But no he walked all over her families wishes.
Cuz some things in this life aren't about cost? Because it wasn't her parent's wishes that were the deciding factor, it was hers. He was in the best place to determine that. You have no ability to remove that from him.

Again if she wasn't keeping him from doing anything why kill her twit?
Because, he believed it was the right thing to do? Because he believed it was what she wanted? Again I ask, since you insinuate: what was she keeping him from doing?

I've asked this time and time again with no response. Anyone?

Yet somehow we are supposed to praise him or acknowledge or respect the sanctity of his marriage when he cheated on his wife and had incentive to have her die.
His wife was gone long before he shacked up with this other woman. No one ias claiming "somehow we are supposed to praise him or acknowledge or resopect" him. No one. Just because we're saying it wasn't wrong/bad doesn't mean we're saying it's great. Some things just are.

Let God judge him.
you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself, despite showing consistent ignorance of the facts.

Forum List

Back