Did You Plug The Hole Yet Daddy?

Just contrast the quotable quotes:

JFK: Ask now what your country can do for you...

Reagan: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Obama: Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?

:lol::lol:

How about this one: ' I go to sleep every night and wake up every morning thinking about this.' How many times has he used that line??? Go back and read his speeches. I counted at least 5 times in 5 different issues.

No....really....he does.....:tomato:

Last edited:
Simply amazing. This president uhhhhs and ahhhhs and rambles to and fro once he was off teleprompter during today's press conference, and then in an act of obvious desperation, reaches back into his parking lot puddle-deep bag of tricks to march foward supposed remarks from his young daughter about plugging the oil spill????
_____

President Obama turned personal at the end of his press conference today, saying his daughter Malia asked for an update this morning on the oil leak in the Gulf.

"You know, when I woke up this morning and I'm shaving, and Malia knocks on my bathroom door and she peeks in her head and she says, 'did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?'" he said.

Obama: Malia Asked "Did you Plug The Hole Yet, Daddy?" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
______

Nice to see Malia is now an integral member of the Obama emergency response team. :doubt:

The comments mirrored those of another spineless and disastrous prez from the not too distant past...

YouTube - Reagan-Carter debate: Amy's opinion

He's definitely following another poor POTUS: Carter. Bringing their children into the discussion.

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time. (March 30th 2010)

LoL!!!!!! ~BH

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time - NYTimes.com

Yeah. Interesting that.

Now he's found an out...at least for awhile. He's created a buffer for his inaction.

Obama to keep drilling moratorium for 6 months-aide

T, Couldn't follow the link because of some "about blank" bullshit. Post it in the thread I just created here in Politics brother. ~BH

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time. (March 30th 2010)

LoL!!!!!! ~BH

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time - NYTimes.com

Yeah. Interesting that.

Now he's found an out...at least for awhile. He's created a buffer for his inaction.

Obama to keep drilling moratorium for 6 months-aide

T, Couldn't follow the link because of some "about blank" bullshit. Post it in the thread I just created here in Politics brother. ~BH

Wilco. :)

~T

Actually you know little kids just liek to repeat what they hear adults saying.
So little Malia heard Michelle asking furtively last night, "Did you plug the hole yet daddy? I can't feel a thing."

Now, if Obama had been a Republican how many late night comedians would be telling jokes like this?

Actually you know little kids just liek to repeat what they hear adults saying.
So little Malia heard Michelle asking furtively last night, "Did you plug the hole yet daddy? I can't feel a thing."

Now, if Obama had been a Republican how many late night comedians would be telling jokes like this?

i think obama misunderstood. Maybe she meant him plugging the hole of the toilet with his stuck up shit.

barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

Malia: Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?

0bama: I think so, but you better ask your Mother.

Michele: Ya, for three minutes. *rolls eyes*

Malia: Mommy says yes Daddy, but she doesn't seem too happy about it.

0bama: Is there no pleasing these people?

President Obama turned personal at the end of his press conference today, saying his daughter Malia asked for an update this morning on the oil leak in the Gulf.

"You know, when I woke up this morning and I'm shaving, and Malia knocks on my bathroom door and she peeks in her head and she says, 'did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?'" he said.

Cute story

I guess you find all bullshit cute....

I saw this clip at lunch today...I dropped my fork and laughed out loud. The table of people sitting next to me then laughed as well and made the statement that they were glad that someone else found it as funny as they did.

He is really just shameless

the only thing that would have made it ANY better would have been if he had gotten a little choked up right before he delivered the line...

Forum List

Back