Did You Plug The Hole Yet Daddy?

And let us not forget - this is the same intelligent president who stated just yesterday to,

"Plug the damn hole!!!"

And this is followed up today with,

"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"

Obama is quickly descending into outright parody...

I'm reminded of the children's classic "Horton Hatches an Egg". Horton the Elephant does the tedious work of sitting on Mazie the Lazy Bird's nest until the egg is ready to hatch. At that point, she shows up and wants her egg back.

Actually, a daughter peaking her head into the bathroom, you know, the room with the TOILET, and asking Daddy if he's Plugged The Hole yet is rather gross.

The story most likely NEVER happened - at least not like that. Obama once again using his children as political props. And the response was totally premeditated - he took Tapper's question at the end and wanted that "plug the hole Daddy" line to cap the press conference.

That line will be remembered - but not favorably for the President. Instead, it once again reveals how utterly in over his head he is.

His "I am not a crook" moment in response to the Sestak question was quite an epic FAIL as well...

A proud father talking about his children....How Gross!

SO OBAMA JUST SAID THAT HIS ADMIN HAS BEEN IN CHARGE OF THE GULF SPILL FROM DAY 1

SO I GUESS IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT THE LAST 5 WEEKS OF FAILURES ARE THEN TO BLAME ON OBAMA, AND HIS ADMINISTRATION. PRICELESS SIMPLY PRICELESS, AND NOW SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE THIS TOP FILL THING MAY WORK, OBAMA IS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT. CHRIST IF OBAMA WASN'T A BLACK PERSON I'D THINK GWB IS STILL IN OFFICE.

FIRST DAUGHTER TO PRESIDENT "DADDY DID YOU PLUG THE HOLE YET?" 

It's time for Obama and his Magic Unicorn to come to the rescue!

4272409115_02046952d1_o.jpg

Simply amazing. This president uhhhhs and ahhhhs and rambles to and fro once he was off teleprompter during today's press conference, and then in an act of obvious desperation, reaches back into his parking lot puddle-deep bag of tricks to march foward supposed remarks from his young daughter about plugging the oil spill????
_____
Since when is articulation and a command of the English language so damn important in a President to the Righties? It's not as if he said 'nucular' or anything!

Fool me twice, er, ah, fool me once, er ah, we won't get fooled again!

Oh look - someone wishing Bush was President again?

Obama is a bust kiddo. An incompetent boob who just today scrambles to the safety of using his own kids as political props during a nationally televised press conference.

"Daddy did you plug the hole yet?"

Yeah - Barry O. is BRILLIANT... :lol:
you must lead a very sad life. would you like a hug?

He says this about every issue he ignores then it bites him in the ass.

On numerous occasions he has used this same bullshit answer:

"I wake up in the morning thinking about insert issue here and when I go to bed at night I'm thinking about insert same issue here."

:hmpf:

That's why he's been on this from DAY ONE.

Day one started last weekend for the Obama Administration.

Because that was the day it was discovered the oil was killing LA marshes.

And even more unbelievable.......he wants to take over the oil industry now.

Think he can run things any better?

Last edited:
"Daddy have you plugged the hole yet?"
"No, dear, daddy is hopping for change."

Or is this new plan to dump enough obama shit on it to plug the hole?

Chelsea asked Pres. Clinton the same question some years back and his response was .......

"Hell yeah babygirl, I just forgot to burn the dress"
:tongue:

This is how it really went down:

6:00 AM....

*door squeaks open and head pops in*

DADDY DID YOU PLUG TEH HOLEZ YETZ?!??!?!?

Barack: DAMN IT I AM SHITTING WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

---
yes, i am mature.

Just contrast the quotable quotes:

JFK: Ask now what your country can do for you...

Reagan: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Obama: Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?

:lol::lol:

How about this one: ' I go to sleep every night and wake up every morning thinking about this.' How many times has he used that line??? Go back and read his speeches. I counted at least 5 times in 5 different issues.

Forum List

Back