Did You Plug The Hole Yet Daddy?

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Simply amazing. This president uhhhhs and ahhhhs and rambles to and fro once he was off teleprompter during today's press conference, and then in an act of obvious desperation, reaches back into his parking lot puddle-deep bag of tricks to march foward supposed remarks from his young daughter about plugging the oil spill????
_____

President Obama turned personal at the end of his press conference today, saying his daughter Malia asked for an update this morning on the oil leak in the Gulf.

"You know, when I woke up this morning and I'm shaving, and Malia knocks on my bathroom door and she peeks in her head and she says, 'did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?'" he said.

Obama: Malia Asked "Did you Plug The Hole Yet, Daddy?" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
______

Nice to see Malia is now an integral member of the Obama emergency response team. :doubt:

The comments mirrored those of another spineless and disastrous prez from the not too distant past...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7spOEfRN-0]YouTube - Reagan-Carter debate: Amy's opinion[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0kAC6t86U]YouTube - 'Did You Plug the Hole Yet, Daddy?'[/ame]

Plug the hole!

20100526izgcm.jpg

President Obama turned personal at the end of his press conference today, saying his daughter Malia asked for an update this morning on the oil leak in the Gulf.

"You know, when I woke up this morning and I'm shaving, and Malia knocks on my bathroom door and she peeks in her head and she says, 'did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?'" he said.

Cute story

Actually, a daughter peaking her head into the bathroom (you know, the room with the TOILET) and asking Daddy if he's Plugged The Hole yet is rather gross.

Actually, a daughter peaking her head into the bathroom, you know, the room with the TOILET, and asking Daddy if he's Plugged The Hole yet is rather gross.

The story most likely NEVER happened - at least not like that. Obama once again using his children as political props. And the response was totally premeditated - he took Tapper's question at the end and wanted that "plug the hole Daddy" line to cap the press conference.

That line will be remembered - but not favorably for the President. Instead, it once again reveals how utterly in over his head he is.

His "I am not a crook" moment in response to the Sestak question was quite an epic FAIL as well...

I just thought she had the wrong president. Or maybe she was prepping him for what he should ask Clinton when he had lunch with him today. "So, did you plug the hole?"

I know, I'm going to hell. BFD.

It might be true! On Tuesday night, Obama was in SF eating WAGU beef. It's about time for him to plug the hole.

"My Daddy Plugged The Hole and I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt"

Stunning that his brain-trust sat around and prepared that line and thought it would work.

Stunning turns to frightening when one realizes this same brain trust are the ones creating policy for the Unites States.

Egad.

"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"

Oh - my...

Just contrast the quotable quotes:

JFK: Ask now what your country can do for you...

Reagan: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Obama: Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?

Responses flying in from all over mocking Obama's fake Malia story...
___

“I would like stand up here and fabricate a complete lie about my little daughter, so I can exploit her for some perceived political gain.

It is YOUR job to feel all warm and fuzzy, report how cute and innocent my make-believe Malia story is, and ignore the fact that I sat on my hands for almost 3 weeks, doing nothing but play golf and do fundraisers.

Remember- I won.

Breitbart.tv ‘Did You Plug the Hole Yet, Daddy?’

Now we know why he hasn't picked out church - he's an ocean worshiping pagan (not that there's anything wrong with that :) )!

Simply amazing. This president uhhhhs and ahhhhs and rambles to and fro once he was off teleprompter during today's press conference, and then in an act of obvious desperation, reaches back into his parking lot puddle-deep bag of tricks to march foward supposed remarks from his young daughter about plugging the oil spill????
_____
Since when is articulation and a command of the English language so damn important in a President to the Righties? It's not as if he said 'nucular' or anything!

Fool me twice, er, ah, fool me once, er ah, we won't get fooled again!

_____
Since when is articulation and a command of the English language so damn important in a President to the Righties? It's not as if he said 'nucular' or anything!

Fool me twice, er, ah, fool me once, er ah, we won't get fooled again!

Oh look - someone wishing Bush was President again?

Obama is a bust kiddo. An incompetent boob who just today scrambles to the safety of using his own kids as political props during a nationally televised press conference.

"Daddy did you plug the hole yet?"

Yeah - Barry O. is BRILLIANT... :lol:

The big question now is if he throws Malia under the bus.

Forum List

Back