Did you play Sports in High School?

Football
Wrestling
Basketball
Pole Vaulting
High Jump
High Hurdles
Golf

I went to five different High Schools....: Nellie S. Milton(Orcas Island), Queen Anne(Seattle), Shoreline(N.Seattle), Olympia and graduated from Inglemoor(N. E. of Seattle)

I was a swimmer, did track and basketball.

Swimming is my sport of choice, I still swim as much as possible, and the butterfly is my favorite stroke to do.

I was a breast and back stroker. :lol:

now lets see who makes the wise crack about that!

I was never a breast-stroker. I fondled a few but never stroked them.

My sports were Football, Track, Cross-country, baseball. I also played in the Concert band till my Junior year.

In college I played Football.

Boxing and Rugby, although I never represented my school in the ring. I played rugby for my school house, Reynolds, and for my school for just one year when I was 14.

Staying out of trouble and avoiding the cane was considered a team effort, does that count?

Track and field and wrestling. We would chase the girls and "wrestle" with them in the fields...........

Football (Middle Guard, now called Nose Tackle; Offensive tackle) and Baseball (Catcher); played in the same league with Mike Holmgren, O.J. Simpson and Al Cowlings; all of whom I ran into several times.

Does racing Hobby Stock, stock cars count? Did that too. Had a '58 Chevy with a 348, three on the tree in it, blew that up. Then we had a '55 Chevy with a 327, three speed floor shifter that we did a little better job building. Would win the feature every once and awhile with that car.

Forum List

Back