Did you notice how Obama never called Fox News “an enemy of the people”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ignorant turd in the Oval Office is scared of the media because he fears that all of the shit he's been up to will come out. He wants to be a dictator. He certainly has no concern about this country and its people. All of our past presidents at least have been patriots. Not this guy. Any patriotic feelings he may have are for Russia.

You are an ignorant Zealot….

Your lying left wing FAKE NEWS MEDIA spends

24/7 making up lies about Trump that libtards like yourself

Lap up like the fools you are….

Every day there is a new lie that will bring Trumps

Presidency down that ends up blowing away like a fart in the wind….

Trump is Right when he says the FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the people….

Fools like you are also enemies of America.

All of the Russian collusion was committed by the left with the

FAKE dossier bought and paid for by crooked hillary

and pushed by obongo’s weaponized doj and fbi………………..
I don't think many people believe he colluded with Russia, why would he bother, they were doing a better job than he ever could... Is there any chance all you dupes of fox Rush Trump etc etc could wait for the actual Mueller findings? Supposedly they are leak-proof and this is all garbage to fill to up our pathetic media gabfest....

You libtards will rue the day you started this Russian

Bullshit to cover your evil deeds……….

After almost 2 years you don’t have shit on Trump

while with every passing day we learn more about

the corruption on the left.

Fox and Rush Rock with the TRUTH while the

FAKE left wingnut media is dying because of their lies.
I think they're going to find no collusion. Why would the Trumpers even bother... The Russians were doing great with the accomplice of our stupid media it only care about ratings now...

The fact does not remain, speak to all of the Cifus board at the time. I am not here to convince any trump worshipper , such as you seem to be to vote Dem. I am here for Democrats not to be lied to by the right wing nuts.

Dino is like the second version of the RW Nutbar: Now with MORE nuts!

Your dumb ass can't even spell Deno....

You are just more dumb ass...…….

And you can't spell Obama and I am creating a new word, contard short for conservative and retard. I see its already a word, but we seldom use it, for the sake of its not nice to make fun of mentally or physical retardation.

It figures that it would take a libtard like

yourself this long to come up with that lame shit………..

Life has got to suck when you’re libtarded………….

You contard and I mean it , you sound like a conservative retard.
Hey! A thing donn a work a if ya gotta splain it!

Even thought Fox constantly debased him, as they still do today, he never said the news was the enemy of the people , but then he was not trying to be a dictator, and he respected the Constitution, which the one in the oval office does not.

He banned them; you are wrong!!

Greg
No. He didn’t.

Right now 51% of Republicans actually believe that the media in this country is the enemy of democracy--because of Trump. Now yes, you would have to be pretty dam dumb to believe it, but they believe anything and everything he says. Trump has got his own early morning tweety news feed going, and I will bet that this 51% only read that, and pay no attention to any other real news.
Infographic: 51% Of Republicans Say Media Is An Enemy Of The People

585451a2ef4cb.image.jpg

As far as your comments regarding FOX NEWS, yes there are real journalists--like Shep Smith on that network that will ocassionally behead Trump, but they are immediately attacked by FOX NEWS watchers, whom only watch the prime time political soap box operas that line this network.

Here is an example of what FOX NEWS has turned into.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

A good article that every Republican & FOX NEWS watcher should take the time to read.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Last edited:
The fact does not remain, speak to all of the Cifus board at the time. I am not here to convince any trump worshipper , such as you seem to be to vote Dem. I am here for Democrats not to be lied to by the right wing nuts.

And you can't spell Obama and I am creating a new word, contard short for conservative and retard. I see its already a word, but we seldom use it, for the sake of its not nice to make fun of mentally or physical retardation.

Deno is kind of like a puppy I had as a kid. Try as I might couldn't teach that damn dog a thing.
Corner crapper - tail chaser - dick licker - cat clueless
Lost count of the number of times that damn dog got beat up by cats without learning to leave them alone.
Kinda sad :(

The FACT remains obongo and Crooked hillary sold 20% of our URANIUM to the RUSSIANS.

Ya - Prolly because you spell it wrong :D

Dino_from_%22The_Flintstones%22.gif

Yo dumb ass, that's a dinosaur, not a denosaur....

Phonics is lost to you.....

Just like common sense.....

Yes, and the DINOsaur's name is DINO Pronounced: DEEEEENO

You lose the Phonics-Off

You are dumber than a sack of dicks...…..

Deno is kind of like a puppy I had as a kid. Try as I might couldn't teach that damn dog a thing.
Lost count of the number of times that damn dog got beat up by cats without learning to leave them alone.

Sounds like the dog picked up on your habits besides licking your ass..

Everyone knows idiots like yourself can’t train a dog……

Ya - Prolly because you spell it wrong :D

Dino_from_%22The_Flintstones%22.gif

Yo dumb ass, that's a dinosaur, not a denosaur....

Phonics is lost to you.....

Just like common sense.....

Yes, and the DINOsaur's name is DINO Pronounced: DEEEEENO

You lose the Phonics-Off

You are making a fool of yourself.

Sounds like the dog picked up on your habits besides licking your ass..

Everyone knows idiots like yourself can’t train a dog……

WoW Deeeno - Think I got 8 responses from you last night and you said absolutely nothing.

Here ya go - gifts for your shrine :)

anti-trump-scented-candle-jd-and-kate-industries-300x250.jpg
putin-scented-candle-300x250.jpg

Ever notice how Obama never had to pay off hookers before an election?

yo
Yep - Obama even went on with Billo the Groping Clown.. NO questions in advance - NO verboten subject matter and handled it with poise and grace.

President Shitgibbon will see Mueller but there will be no questions regarding collusion, conspiracy, his taxes, Russia, Trump Org, or his criminal family members.

But sadly, Orangelings won't see it with their Trump Blinders™ on. Sad :(

Man that was nice to see a smart president.

Those with a brain miss the days when we weren't an international laughing stock.

you're old enough to remember those days?

yo
Yep - Obama even went on with Billo the Groping Clown.. NO questions in advance - NO verboten subject matter and handled it with poise and grace.

President Shitgibbon will see Mueller but there will be no questions regarding collusion, conspiracy, his taxes, Russia, Trump Org, or his criminal family members.

Those with a brain miss the days when we weren't an international laughing stock.

You mean the days when we didn't poke our allies in the eye Stooges-style while cozying up to murderous autocrats?
Why yes - I sure am! :wink:
U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

yo

You mean the days when we didn't poke our allies in the eye Stooges-style while cozying up to murderous autocrats?

Were those days under FDR?

Eisenhauer?

Kennedy?

Because our nation has been a laughing stock since Kennedy

Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.

Obama called the Republicans the enemy of the people and he tried to ban Fox news from the WH press pool.
It is fake news when they push only one parties ideology.
Latest example being the ripping away of an undocumented worker as a family man taking his wife to the hospital to have a Cererian.
Rather than reporting it correctly that he is wanted for murder by Mexico.
It was there, buried in the middle or end, but not as the headline.
That is pushing the Democratic parties ideology and is an example of fake news.
Then they drop the word fake and twist it to make it all news.

yo

Were those days under FDR?

Eisenhauer?

Kennedy?

Because our nation has been a laughing stock since Kennedy

Whenever we had a Republican president and all those idiots in charge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back