Did you miss the Christmas White House visitor log document dump?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links in article at site.

SNIP:
By Michelle Malkin • January 2, 2012 03:31 PM

Yes, again. Those bulldozers are working overtime.

Over Thanksgiving, I told you about the last batch of White House visitor logs quietly dumped over a busy holiday season. I noted MSNBC host Rachel Maddow’s August 5 visit (along with several other prog media personalities). It was her fifth visit to Casa Obama; she didn’t respond to questions about what she and her pals discussed with the president. She does, however, have the audacity to blast others in the media for having “political objectives” and taking “talking points.” On a related note, “progressive media stars” Ezra Klein and Chris Hayes bragged last week about their latest off-the-record meeting last week with President Obama to strategize over the payroll tax fight with Republicans.

That visit doesn’t show up in the Christmas visitor log dump just released on December 30. (Maybe it’ll turn up on Valentine’s Day.)

You can view the most recent records right here (may be slow to load; click on the “release date” tab to see December 30 log entries first):

link at the site.
Powered by Socrata

Once again, the new batch reveals even more visits from Robert Creamer — five visits with White House staffers on September 7, 12, 14, 16, and 21 including Stephanie Valencia, Jon Carson, and health care czar NancyAnn DeParle.

read it all here.
Michelle Malkin » Did you miss the Christmas White House visitor log document dump?

links in article at site.

SNIP:
By Michelle Malkin • January 2, 2012 03:31 PM

Yes, again. Those bulldozers are working overtime.

Over Thanksgiving, I told you about the last batch of White House visitor logs quietly dumped over a busy holiday season. I noted MSNBC host Rachel Maddow’s August 5 visit (along with several other prog media personalities). It was her fifth visit to Casa Obama; she didn’t respond to questions about what she and her pals discussed with the president. She does, however, have the audacity to blast others in the media for having “political objectives” and taking “talking points.” On a related note, “progressive media stars” Ezra Klein and Chris Hayes bragged last week about their latest off-the-record meeting last week with President Obama to strategize over the payroll tax fight with Republicans.

That visit doesn’t show up in the Christmas visitor log dump just released on December 30. (Maybe it’ll turn up on Valentine’s Day.)

You can view the most recent records right here (may be slow to load; click on the “release date” tab to see December 30 log entries first):

link at the site.