Did you Know?

Originally posted by PeaB0dy
An Israel that size would be very hard to manage, all the arabs would really be trouble than, and dispersing our troops to such a large area would be dangerous.

She is fine being small, she is more nimble that way..

If we were to get the Sanai back again, we would really make a desert bloom even more so, but all I want are the borders that include the Golan, Yehuda, Shomron, and well, Gaza, I am indifferent about, but because we won it in a defensive war, it is ours..

Israel may only be a small country, land wise, but is HUGE in every other way.

How hard would it be to manage an Israel that is the size of the 1967 borders? Who do you think manages Israel right now?

Do you think it is Sharon or Olmert or the Kinesset alone who holds Israel from it's friendly Arab neighbors? Do you believe that the IDF has no other help to have knowledge of where and when the suicide children bombers leave their huts to go into Israel?

Who deeded and decided what land mass belongs to the children of Israel? Is there anything impossible for Him?

Originally posted by ajwps
Peabody the following site was just created for you. Turn on your speakers.... You will understand...

http://israelcenter.homestead.com/holyland.html

Nice link, thanx..

I know that the borders of Israel are in the Torah, I just feel, that we do not need to have all that land as in that picture. It would be a waiste, let others live, and let live.

We do not need to grandize ourselves, as a people, we are the most capable in the world, because we are taught, and brought up with determination to win, against all odds.

We must also live with those around us. The world dispises us because they feel that we are better then they are, I believe, all have the oppurtunity, to successed as we do, but have to fallow guild lines (as in the torah's for example) that teach them to be good and give, and to help, as it is possible for everyone to win, a loss is still a win.

Of course I could go on babbling here!

I think Israel is perfect (with Yehuda, Shomron, Golan, and Gaza), the way she is.

No other people in the world can call a place like Israel their home!

Originally posted by PeaB0dy

Nice link, thanx..

I know that the borders of Israel are in the Torah, I just feel, that we do not need to have all that land as in that picture. It would be a waiste, let others live, and let live.

We do not need to grandize ourselves, as a people, we are the most capable in the world, because we are taught, and brought up with determination to win, against all odds.

We must also live with those around us. The world dispises us because they feel that we are better then they are, I believe, all have the oppurtunity, to successed as we do, but have to fallow guild lines (as in the torah's for example) that teach them to be good and give, and to help, as it is possible for everyone to win, a loss is still a win.

Of course I could go on babbling here!

I think Israel is perfect (with Yehuda, Shomron, Golan, and Gaza), the way she is.

No other people in the world can call a place like Israel their home!

Peabody who says that Israel must live around those who declare that openly of the Jewish people's destruction and death?

Ezekiel 38:19-23

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

How do we know that He meant in the land of Israel only or in those countries and nations that rise up against His people and land?

Who knows?

Forum List

Back