Did you know

B

Barbarossa

Apparently 30% of American approve of an invasion and takeover of Canada by the U.S. Interesting news isn't it?

Have we been watching too much South Park ?:confused:

This has nothing to do with South Park. I just heard it. I assume everyone thinks it a load of BS then?

Can you provide us a link to where you got that information? It just seems a little over the top. I don't know one single person who thinks that way, and I have contact with a tremendous amount on people.

Originally posted by Barbarossa
This has nothing to do with South Park. I just heard it. I assume everyone thinks it a load of BS then?

enough so to put you in the fertilizer business for some time to come...

Yeah I'm thinking union is not such a good idea for either country. I like being Canadian just fine thank you very much.

America won't take over until water becomes the new oil. Then Canda's days as independent (if they really are now) will be numbered. But as long as Liberals or Conservatives are in power, there will be no need for bloodshed... it'll be a freebie! Thank you! Come again!

plus, if Soviet Canuckistan was ever invaded, our Russian brothers would surely recue us! Thanks Zhukov! You're my hereo!

Originally posted by Barbarossa
Apparently 30% of American approve of an invasion and takeover of Canada by the U.S. Interesting news isn't it?

LOL!
So what? 50% of Americans think humans existed at the same time as the DINOSAURS! *source: The Bathroom Reader - Plunges into History

However, 50% also BBQ year round... you do the math. Serious business.

Can you provide us a link to where you got that information? It just seems a little over the top. I don't know one single person who thinks that way, and I have contact with a tremendous amount on people.

Haha. Well, actually, back in high school someone in the class ahead of me ran for president of the student body on a platform of support for the invasion of Canada, and he won. No joke. Unfortunately we were a few states out of range of the canadian border at that time :D

Forum List

Back