Did you know....

Thank you Jillian for helping him/her form his/her opinion. Yours does matter so much. ;)

I don't mind being considered a little 'out there'... Afterall, the alternative would be... what, exactly?

B. Kidd... Perhaps some never draw such from others, but either way, it wouldn't be for me to prove to you... It would be for you to do for you.

Some people blow off spirituality, religion, and the mystical things boasting to know better than to invest in such... yet our brains are the fleshly representation of our souls and our minds are of our spirits. There is psychology.... fund-a-mentalism... and such.

It is more difficult for me to share my experiences and help others to better understand their own than it is for me to *just* have mine and keep the necessary secrets.

1M3.....I really did not expect you to prove it. I already know that the brain is finite and our nervous systems cannot process more then 7 plus 1 or minus 1, bits of information, at any point in time. I call that finite, and, rather limited. Most people get into a quandry because they believe they know 'it all'.
As a result, I do not blow off mysticism, sprituality, nor religious things.
For example, yesterday, I went to Deadwood, S.D. for the first time. It was a bright, sunny, beautiful day, but I could not escape a gnawing feeling of 'dread' in the air. Deadwood has a nefarious history, and I felt it; that I do know and I know what I felt. And, I cannot prove it. So what? It was what I felt and I've been to numerous historical western towns. I never had that feeling in any of the others' I've been to.
Fortunately, an Indian birdsinger I know and a recent mystic I met showed me techniques on how to safeguard my aura from negative energy.

Point blank: We need the matrix and yet it is a trickster. It helps and it hinders.

It isn't at all about knowing it all... it is something else...

My question to you B Kidd would be what do you know of the area Deadwood? Sometimes that is what influences us instead of taking the sample of present time. Knowledge all too often is expired before we receive it... and I am not referencing to text book development.

Your lesson for the moment, B Kidd, is perhaps that birds do indeed relay messages.

Thank you Jillian for helping him/her form his/her opinion. Yours does matter so much. ;)

I don't mind being considered a little 'out there'... Afterall, the alternative would be... what, exactly?

B. Kidd... Perhaps some never draw such from others, but either way, it wouldn't be for me to prove to you... It would be for you to do for you.

Some people blow off spirituality, religion, and the mystical things boasting to know better than to invest in such... yet our brains are the fleshly representation of our souls and our minds are of our spirits. There is psychology.... fund-a-mentalism... and such.

It is more difficult for me to share my experiences and help others to better understand their own than it is for me to *just* have mine and keep the necessary secrets.

1M3.....I really did not expect you to prove it. I already know that the brain is finite and our nervous systems cannot process more then 7 plus 1 or minus 1, bits of information, at any point in time. I call that finite, and, rather limited. Most people get into a quandry because they believe they know 'it all'.
As a result, I do not blow off mysticism, sprituality, nor religious things.
For example, yesterday, I went to Deadwood, S.D. for the first time. It was a bright, sunny, beautiful day, but I could not escape a gnawing feeling of 'dread' in the air. Deadwood has a nefarious history, and I felt it; that I do know and I know what I felt. And, I cannot prove it. So what? It was what I felt and I've been to numerous historical western towns. I never had that feeling in any of the others' I've been to.
Fortunately, an Indian birdsinger I know and a recent mystic I met showed me techniques on how to safeguard my aura from negative energy.

Point blank: We need the matrix and yet it is a trickster. It helps and it hinders.

It isn't at all about knowing it all... it is something else...

My question to you B Kidd would be what do you know of the area Deadwood? Sometimes that is what influences us instead of taking the sample of present time. Knowledge all too often is expired before we receive it... and I am not referencing to text book development.

Your lesson for the moment, B Kidd, is perhaps that birds do indeed relay messages.

BTW, a 'birdsinger' sings at Indian funerals. Don't worry about the 'why's' or 'how's', just roll with the 'what's', as in what works! :cool:

When you miss someone so much that it goes beyond mourning you potentially are able to draw things from within other people that are likened to the one you miss? It isn't necessarily so mystical... there is a valid science about it.
I know of a woman who dealt with the death of her four year-old daughter by spending her days on benches at a park playground where she came to know several of the children whose parents brought them there regularly and who bore various physical and/or behavioral resemblances to her lost child. The various characteristics of these children formed a composite substitute that helped carry her mourning withdrawal through its darkest months and prevented her falling into a deep depression.

Fortunately this woman is rational and not susceptible to the kind of grief-induced compulsion that leads other similarly affected women to kidnap children, which is an extreme example of this kind of search for a pain-relieving substitute.

Is this behavioral category included in the valid science you've mentioned?

When you miss someone so much that it goes beyond mourning you potentially are able to draw things from within other people that are likened to the one you miss? It isn't necessarily so mystical... there is a valid science about it.
I know of a woman who dealt with the death of her four year-old daughter by spending her days on benches at a park playground where she came to know several of the children whose parents brought them there regularly and who bore various physical and/or behavioral resemblances to her lost child. The various characteristics of these children formed a composite substitute that helped carry her mourning withdrawal through its darkest months and prevented her falling into a deep depression.

Fortunately this woman is rational and not susceptible to the kind of grief-induced compulsion that leads other similarly affected women to kidnap children, which is an extreme example of this kind of search for a pain-relieving substitute.

Sounds like it saved her a load of money paying for months of 'grief therapy'.

It's a start. :) Perhaps the majority of mainstream never have to understand it as anything further. Some of us though can be provoked to go deeper into ourselves than that kind of thing would effectively heal.

Sounds like it saved her a load of money paying for months of 'grief therapy'.

Exactly... which may be the biggest reason behind belittling and mocking the reality of things given so freely... Even labeling much of real science as occult... Real understanding as superstition. Of course, then too, we do have a great many nuts within the fruitcake.

Anyways. It's awesome that I had some sincere and and seemingly serious responses. I used to go to pow-wows. The Indian way is sadly discredited by many who think they know better.

It is obviously about doing what works. :) Sometimes, however, some of us have to point out the exceptional things that have made necessary differences regardless of knowing in advance that we will appear more 'needy' and 'foolish' for exposing our beliefs, our methods.

*hearts*

Buy a red car and all of a sudden there are a bunch more than you noticed before. I seriously doubt the departed takeover similiar folks.

It isn't about 'taken over' it is about becoming.

Seems to be shifting responsibility to a third party. You can't live for the dead.

Honestly? There are levels of responsibility and if things come through and as they occur, it seems to me, personally, I would be irresponsible to not take notice and react according.

I'm not delusional. I'm just considerate toward things that others perhaps dismiss. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back