Did you know ? Valerie Jarrett was BORN IN IRAN!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Just found that out. Even wikipedia says it's true. Why didn't the press and the repub party talk about this when aunt barry was president?
Article says her parents were american citizens but i don't believe that.

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia

Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African-American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help developing countries' health and farming efforts. When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963

THEY did talk about it, and several threads on this site over the last 5 years....

the reason it means absolutely nothing

is because both her parents are American citizens that took jobs there....for a temporary work tour....when she happened to have been born...

she is not Iranian, nor are her parents, she is not Muslim, nor are her parents ....her family roots in the USA go back to the revolutionary period....

END OF THREAD! :D

Just found that out.E]

You are going to lose your posting rights at Stormfront.

The Contard 'media' has been telling you that for years.

And? She was born to American citizens who were working in Iran?

Oh wait- for the Contards- thats a hanging offense.

Just found that out. Even wikipedia says it's true. Why didn't the press and the repub party talk about this when aunt barry was president?
Article says her parents were american citizens but i don't believe that.

Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African-American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help developing countries' health and farming efforts. When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963

TO AN AMERICAN DOCTOR, YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST PONDSCUM

"Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help developing countries' health and farming efforts. When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963.[5] Her parents were both African-American; on the"

just when it looked like you were as disgusting and low as you could get, you prove you have way more disgusting depths to sink to.

I wonder what were the experiences of Doctor Jarrette in Iran----as an African American. I have known lots of Iranians----in fact most of the Iranians I have known
well were Iranian doctors. Iranians are some of the most COLOR conscious people
in the world. --------that they tolerated a black doctor is fascinating------probably as
a MACHINATION OF THE SHAH -----remember him? He was a really opened minded guy----which is why muslims today HATE HIS GUTS

Sisters of a different mother...

Articles: Agents of Influence? -- Huma Abedin and Valerie Jarrett

You can bet your ass that Huma was within spitting distance...

clinton-hijab.jpg

• Banned
is because both her parents are American citizens that took jobs there....for a temporary work tour....when she happened to have been born...

Temporary??? HAHAHA. They were in iran 5 years.!!! Again you have made a fool of yourself.

I wonder what were the experiences of Doctor Jarrette in Iran----as an African American. I have known lots of Iranians----in fact most of the Iranians I have known
well were Iranian doctors. Iranians are some of the most COLOR conscious people
in the world. --------that they tolerated a black doctor is fascinating--

HAHAHA. You believe that story about him being a doctor??? Not likely. Prolly a drug smuggler. THINK

New Topics

Forum List

Back